Hello, my name is Ryan and I play in a metal band in South Bend Indaina. Our name is Herod's Children, and we have been playing together for a goood little bit. The band consists of me on lead/rythm guitar and clean vocals, Rex Gard on lead/rythm guitar and death vocals, Matt O'Tousa on bass, and Justin Spangler on drums.

We have 6 songs that are finished, or in the state of being close to finished, as well as a cover of Lamb Of God's "Laid To Rest." We may also take on an Arch Enemy, Dimmu Borgir, or Opeth cover as well. The band consists of skilled musicians who are very dedicated to their music, and wish to take on a new member.

Herod's Children is in search of a keyboard player to do atmospheric, Emperor/Dimmu Borgir-esque keys.

Requirements:

-Must be (at the very least) a decent keyboardist
-Must live in or around South Bend, Indiana
-Must be willing to join as a full time member
-Must be able to make Saturday practices at 7-8 PM
-Must be interested in real metal bands (Opeth, Arch Enemy, Children Of Bodom, Emperor, Agalloch, Dimmu Borgir, Dissection, etc.)
-If you think Korn is a true metal band then you need not apply
-long hair isn't requried, but it is a plus
-Must be easy to get along with (we know that metal-heads can tend to be a bit unstable, but we wont hire you if you plan on murdering us)
-We'd prefer that your somewhere at, around, or between the ages of 15 and 20

if you have interest send me a message or message us at...

http://www.myspace.com/herodschildrenmetal

sincerely,
Ryan