so, my assignment for my biology class is to write a song about how a Cell is like a person
And i've gotta play it for the whole class.
so i'm looking for something good, easy to sing and play at the same time, yet fun to play
i've got 'til next friday
any suggestions?
yeah, i've got gear too...
squier strat
squier tele
Ibanez rg4ex
Boss DS-1
Morely Bad Horsie Wah
Digitech Hot Head
Boss GE-7
Zoom G1X
Mesa Boogie 5:50 Express
Vox AD50vt
Another Brick in the Wall. A cell is like a brick to create complicated life forms. And a person is a brick to create culture.

Hope I am not too far off base with this.
Quote by The Ted
Another Brick in the Wall. A cell is like a brick to create complicated life forms. And a person is a brick to create culture.

Hope I am not too far off base with this.

Good thinking.
Looking for a new sig!
i'l take a look at that, keep in mind that i'l be singing + playing, so something kinda simple would be cool
keep 'em coming though!
yeah, i've got gear too...
squier strat
squier tele
Ibanez rg4ex
Boss DS-1
Morely Bad Horsie Wah
Digitech Hot Head
Boss GE-7
Zoom G1X
Mesa Boogie 5:50 Express
Vox AD50vt
A fun idea I had is to write a children/tween song about it and then shelve it to maybe publish later. I remember when I was 16 we were in driver's ed and they showed us this pretty corny instructional video that had people singing songs in different styles about driving rules. Like there was this country song that was about making sure you stay 3 car lengths behind the car in front of you.

Someone has to write this stuff!

I also remember back in 7th grade when we had general science courses that our teacher brought in a guitar and was talking about hertz and sound waves plucking each strings. You could look into doing a demostration of that at a local school. Young kids 12 and under and usually impressed by live music.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
Last year, me, a drummer in my class, and my other friend all re-wrote Seek and Destroy to be about alcohol abuse destroys you for health class. It was quite hilarious. You should do that, except about cells.

Searchiiiin...mitochondria!