hi, just wanna ask about damien fr, about the trem, its floyd rose, does anyone know if its original floyd? is the damien fr a good trem? thanks. dont know much about floyds this would be my first guitar with trem if ever
is licenced better than lo -trs II ? or lo- trs II is better? coz im also looking at used ibanez rg350
LoTRSII is crap, would need arm modification since it wobbles and clunks a lot. As for build quality, depends on the company of the Schecter' LFR or the company they order it from. Chances are they're from Korea and has the same material used on the LoTRSII
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by newbie-me
is licenced better than lo -trs II ? or lo- trs II is better? coz im also looking at used ibanez rg350

the lo-trs II is horrible.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by pierce34celtic
The Lo-trs is a licensed FR, and a bad one at that. If you're looking for a floyd rose type trem these are the best ones to look at:
Edge, Lo-pro, Edge Pro, Original Floyd rose, Gotoh, and Schaller.
Kahler and the ZR trem are also good as well, just different than a standard floyd.

+1

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I just bought one this christmas and , its not a BAD guitar but its not like perfect.

ive never had a FR untill this guitar but from wut i understand there suposed to stay in tune better than this.
if i dive and let it go back on its own , it wont go back all the way and drop like a whole step.
but ive gotten used to bringing it back( pulling it back up) and it works fine.

it sounds nice tho, i can get some REALLY nice natural harmonics and pinch'es.
its also really heavy wich isnt bad but ,wutever.
MY GEAR

Gibson SG standard
Schecter Damien FR
Fender stratocoustic
Jackson roads v

Mesa boogie nomad --->1960 marshall cab
Crate 120 w
Marshall 15 w

Boss metal zone
Boss tu-2
Boss ds1
Vox wa

S.I.T. 10's
Quote by thatwontbethat
I just bought one this christmas and , its not a BAD guitar but its not like perfect.

ive never had a FR untill this guitar but from wut i understand there suposed to stay in tune better than this.
if i dive and let it go back on its own , it wont go back all the way and drop like a whole step.
but ive gotten used to bringing it back( pulling it back up) and it works fine.

it sounds nice tho, i can get some REALLY nice natural harmonics and pinch'es.
its also really heavy wich isnt bad but ,wutever.

is it that bad??? it drops down almost a whole step when you dive??