i just make this thred because i like plus44 and blink so much and mark hoppus and the bass...and just talk about the bands and the members and stuff.
POISONED INSITE xD

Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by basskidd_1
why you say that plus 44 sucks

Why you say that them good?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
i don't know really just like them o and mark hoppus is in it lol and travis
POISONED INSITE xD
It's all opininon, I love +44. AvA. Boxcar Racer. blink-182. The Transplants. Even though those are my favorite bands this is still a really dumb thread because the people are going to flame you like hell.

Your an idiot for why you like them.
lol shut up and NO FLAMING UP MY THRED OR DIE lol no really tho dont keep comments to your self.
POISONED INSITE xD
ya i man they stayed together for a year or something like that broke up went back together broke up never heard of any of them and then tom is in angels and air ways..witch i think is gay then mark ans travis made +44 witch is kewl
POISONED INSITE xD
This thread has been done SO MANY TIMES. There's 2 others on the first page of the forum as it is; you didn't even have to learn how to use the search button.

*reported*
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=490463

You want to talk about blink and +44, go to the band forums. Lots more crapsacks like you there to discuss "BLINK OMGZ" with.

Quote by MetalUpTheAss

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

delete this thread, you already posted in the MARK HOPPUS thread no need to make another one
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
ok fine it was going soo good tho i made it like 3 hours ago theres 14 posts
POISONED INSITE xD
Quote by basskidd_1
lol shut up and NO FLAMING UP MY THRED OR DIE lol no really tho dont keep comments to your self.

*insert flaming post out of spite*
1.No Flaming
2.Don't be stupid
3.No racism

Don't obey the rules ill report you!
POISONED INSITE xD
It's people like you that make +44 and blink sound even worse.
I'll admit that +44 is pretty decent simple music, but when people like you who can barely talk like a kid in the fourth grade start making pointless threads about mark hoppus.

it's just bad.
very bad.

I like mark hoppus.
I like blink
I like +44
but im not making pointless threads about them. I wonder how old you are
Quote by basskidd_1
im 16 and play bass

I'm sorry for mankind.

*waits for Dan*
Quote by MetalUpTheAss

Last edited by canadianpunk071 at Jan 11, 2007,