See satch skip one
1 1%
See both skip one
3 3%
Other
22 21%
Voters: 106.
This has probally been done before but whatever

Who would you like to see on the next g3!
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Jason Becker, even though it couldn't happen.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Before this is closed/moved.....Paul Gilbert!!
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Quote by Chimaira
Jason Becker, even though it couldn't happen.

Damn that'd be awesome. He'd pwn them haha
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Either Buckethead or Gilbert.

...Friedman? Shoot.

I'd love to see Friedman, since we can't see Becker.

I saw a picture of him, I don't know if it was recent, but it was terribly sad. I feel horrible for him.
Even though I would love to see Buckethead, I would have to choose Gilbert.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Buckethead, or Gilbert.

Doesn't really matter, considering they're the same person
Friedman bitch! He'd perfect the G3, plus I think his solo records are on Steve Vai's label anyway, so obviously they're very familiar with his music.
Never happen but...

JONNY GREENWOOD!
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
it would be so awesome if buckethead was on there. i don't think he would though, he's not very sociable and stuff. and he doesnt talk much, and he doesn't show his face. but if the audience likes it, then that would be sweet. i'd love buckethead to be on g3. it would be sweet if i was on it too. satch did say some unknown guitarists, but i'll have to get a whole lot better by then.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I'd like to see Vai skip one, have Buckethead on, and maybe someone like John 5 or... well, maybe someone totally different, outside of the box. Someone who's done the impossible with effects, like Kevin Shields. Satch and Buckethead improvising some f*cked up psychadelic stuff over a carpet of ambient guitar laid down by Shields would sound sh*t-hot.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
has g3 been to atlanta yet? if not... then they rly need to...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Marty Friedman, Frank Gambale, or Alex Lifeson, though the last would probably never happen as G3 seems to be fairly shred oriented.
Gilbert.

I almost had a heart attack when you didn't say Buckethead, Godly Moose .
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Im pretty sure Vai has skipped one before.....Didnt Satch bring in Johnson and Petrucci? Im probably wrong.

Call me crazy, But Id love to see Tom Morello up there with Satch and Vai.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by Aussie Ghost
Im pretty sure Vai has skipped one before.....Didnt Satch bring in Johnson and Petrucci? Im probably wrong.

Call me crazy, But Id love to see Tom Morello up there with Satch and Vai.

I was originally gonna write him on the poll then i realized it'd NEVER happen.
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

John Petrucci, Joe Satch, Vai and maybe Eric Johnson for extra touch, would be fine. ****, I'd have them rename it to G4 for it to happen!
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Synyster Gates, he's lyke my hero and I totally think he could lyke pwn both Vai and Satch!!!
Gilbert, I guess.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
It wouldn;t be G3 without Satch or Vai. Teh most likely candidate, I'd say, would be Herman Li/Dragonforce.
G3 will never, ever, ever, ever invite Zakk Wydle to play with them. If they do, I'm going to refuse to listen to Satch, no matter how much of a God he is.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
G3 will never, ever, ever, ever invite Zakk Wydle to play with them. If they do, I'm going to refuse to listen to Satch, no matter how much of a God he is.

Put me down for that, too. I'll give up on G3, Satch, and Vai if Zakk Wylde is EVER on G3. Even for just one song. Just... No. Same goes for Tom Morello.

I think Paul Gilbert would be a great choice. Friedman would be cool, too.

Edit: I just want to point out that the most likely person to actually be on G3 during '07 is Dweezil Zappa.
Last edited by Rox0r713 at Jan 12, 2007,
Buckethead.

I haven't heard any Paul Gilbert yet (awaits flame.....), and I love Buckethead, so he gets my vote.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20