HELP me with my homework i need lyrics with poetic devices in them! PLEASE!

HELP me with my homework i need lyrics with poetic devices in them! PLEASE! such as metaphor, simile, alliteration, onmatopoeia, oxymoron, personification!!! I can't find any songs with any of these in them! Help me please!
metaphor- in You Shook Me All Night Long they say "she was a fast machine"
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Are you serious? I think almost every song uses one of those, just listen closely.
brnh.bandcamp.com
"i'm as free as a bird now"
-Freebird

def. simile

Wam Bam thank you mam
onomotopia
Quote by x-ranger
HELP me with my homework i need lyrics with poetic devices in them! PLEASE! such as metaphor, simile, alliteration, onmatopoeia, oxymoron, personification!!! I can't find any songs with any of these in them! Help me please!

Simile - "It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog." - The Beatles

Alliteration - "Baa Baa black sheep"

Onomatopoeia - Someone above mentioned "Wham! Bam! Thank you, Ma'am!" if think that's from "Suffragette City" by David Bowie

Metaphor - Someone above mentioned "She was a fast machine" from AC/DC's "You shook me all night long"

Personification - "I held a falling star and it wept for me, dying" - from A.f.i.'s "Death of Seasons"
Sober, Schism, Ticks and Leeches, lots of songs-Tool
Hourglass-Lamb of God
The Drapery Falls, Windowpane, lots of songs - Opeth
Dark for fear of failure
an inner gloom as wide as an eye
and fermenting roiling hate
death grip in my veins
unveiling rancid petals
flowering forth foul nectar
the space between a blink and atear
Death blooms
Surely some of your own songs have poetic devices in them?
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Believe it or not, a lot of Cradle of Filth's older material would be a good example of everything except alliteration. For alliteration, check out the poem, "The Siege of Belgrade" by Alaric Alexander Watts.