Yeah well I'm buying a valveking head and i wanna buy the two matching cabs for it. I'm finding the angled everywhere but no matter where i look i can't find the straight. can anyone tell me whats goin on here.
they might only make angled cabs, but the VK cabs are horrible anyway, i played a marshall through one and te cab made the amp sound pretty bad. and also, for the price of a valveking you have the option of getting some much better used heads.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
^Don't bother with it, just because they call it the Valveking cab doesn't mean you should get it. For $419 it's kind of a ripoff IMO.
'Specially' voiced VK speakers

If you think it sounds amazing, go for it. There's better cabs for your $ that are within the same price range. The VK speakers aren't anything great. I know if I, for some strange reason, was to buy the VK cab, I'd already have new speakers ready to put in.
He says buy it if you like it. He also says the speakers are bad. He also says if he bought it (which he wouldn't) he would put in new speakers. He also says that there are better cabs in the price range. I think I got it all
Quote by De Amazing Blob
He says buy it if you like it. He also says the speakers are bad. He also says if he bought it (which he wouldn't) he would put in new speakers. He also says that there are better cabs in the price range. I think I got it all

+1.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
You can't find the straight version because the homosexual version is cheaper to manufacture.

And an Avatar cab w/V30s or g12Hs would be good.
Quote by Roc8995
You can't find the straight version because the homosexual version is cheaper to manufacture.

And an Avatar cab w/V30s or g12Hs would be good.

+1...perfect cab on a budget
My Rig:
PRS SE custom
cube 60
Dual Rectifier Roadster (2X12 combo)
DR strings
EHX Multiplexer
Quote by ACDCAngusLive
what about marshal 1960As?

There you go. You can probably find one used for around $350+.
Hartke 4x12's are excellent cabs, i use them wit my crate vintage club 50 head and it is awesome
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)