Ok idont want any neither, they're both crap, just stop. None of that. Ok just post which one to get or not and any specs
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
i heard that the bullet falls apart and that the electronics fail. i just heard that the epi jr was crappy butnothing specific. go with the epi jr. (not to mention i played one, and apart from it feeling cheap, it was fine, it is cheap anyways)
Quote by thehardwayout
Ok idont want any neither, they're both crap, just stop. None of that. Ok just post which one to get or not and any specs

What?

You don't want any neither? Both crap, then why do you want one?
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Quote by RPotts
What?

You don't want any neither? Both crap, then why do you want one?

No, im sorry i dont want anyone saying "neither, etc."

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Try an Agile LP.

Great bang for the buck. Better than both of them, and I think they make models in the same price range. (At least I know the most expensive Agile LP in production right now is like 375 USD)

EDIT:

http://www.rondomusic.net/product680.html

There, and the finish is slightly similar to the Epi LP Jr. You may have to fork over some extra money, but it's worth it, trust me.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Last edited by sg-rocker173 at Jan 11, 2007,
Quote by thehardwayout

Honestly, I wouldnt get either. Because theyre simply both horrible. Save your $$ man!
Quote by sg-rocker173
Try an Agile LP.

Great bang for the buck. Better than both of them, and I think they make models in the same price range. (At least I know the most expensive Agile LP in production right now is like 375 USD)

What about the epi lp special cause Guitarcenter doesn't have'm

Quote by Chuck Norris
Besides the fact the pickups barely work, it falls apart in your arms while you play, it goes out of tune with every other strum, and the pickup switch goes out fast...sure the LP Special is alright I guess...
why even post a topic like this? you're going to get the "neither" response because both guitars are bottom of the barrel. save your money for something better.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs
Quote by thehardwayout

I have the epi LP jr. It's OK by me. I can always replace the neck, tuners and pickup later on down the road. It's the perfect project guitar.
I am friends with a vintage guitar collector and can play pretty much play anything vintage gear I want, but I use the $100 epi guitar for a few things on stage, because I don't have to worry about dropping a $25,000 55 LP jr., just because it's $100 it dosen't mean it sucks, thats just ignorance. Jimmy Page used a $100 Danelectro guitar on Kashmir and that dosen't suck does it?
Squier 51 is a fine guitar. At this price($100), its a SUPER guitar. The bullet is a toy, get the Squier 51.

Also the SX SST 62 Strat Copies at Rondo are good for abou $120.
Ofcourse the Agile AL-2000 at about $220 is great too.
Quote by vanzant38
Squier 51 is a fine guitar. At this price($100), its a SUPER guitar. The bullet is a toy, get the Squier 51.

Also the SX SST 62 Strat Copies at Rondo are good for abou $120.
Ofcourse the Agile AL-2000 at about $220 is great too.

Yeah, 51's are great for the price and they've got basswood bodies whereas the bullets or LP jr's have plywood bodies.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...