Alright, I'm well into a collection that would rival any non professional guitarists, I've got a guitar for everything except one with a double locking tremolo.

I play through a B52 60 watt for gigs and band jams. And a 15 watt Vox for late night and early morning practice. Both tube amps, I've got a myriad of petals, including a 10 band EQ so I can cut out some imperfections and refine the sound of whatever pickups the guitar has.

The options.

Ibanez S470DXQMCN
http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=S470DXQM&color=0
In charcoal or blue, because I dont know if the charcoal looks as red as that in real life. If it is, thats a damn sexy finish.

Or

A schecter C1 FR, The pickups would be replaced to Dimarzio evos.

I've seen herman li Pick up an s470 by the whammy and go right back into playing still in tune, is that a trick and he's got some godly upgrades on that thing, or is the ZR tremolo really THAT nice.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
^He could get a used one.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
if you like to switch tunings alot do not get a double locking tremelo if u dont go for it the ibanez are great i had one of the ones you said but i sold it cause i change tunings like every half hour
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Quote by Zach_F
Alright, I'm well into a collection that would rival any non professional guitarists, I've got a guitar for everything except one with a double locking tremolo.

I play through a B52 60 watt for gigs and band jams. And a 15 watt Vox for late night and early morning practice. Both tube amps, I've got a myriad of petals, including a 10 band EQ so I can cut out some imperfections and refine the sound of whatever pickups the guitar has.

The options.

Ibanez S470DXQMCN
http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=S470DXQM&color=0
In charcoal or blue, because I dont know if the charcoal looks as red as that in real life. If it is, thats a damn sexy finish.

Or

A schecter C1 FR, The pickups would be replaced to Dimarzio evos.

I've seen herman li Pick up an s470 by the whammy and go right back into playing still in tune, is that a trick and he's got some godly upgrades on that thing, or is the ZR tremolo really THAT nice.

If you want a good Ibanez, look into the RG Prestige series. The Edge Pro bridge is their best to date.

But yes, the ZR, Edge Pro and all of Ibanez bridges (except maybe Edge Pro II and III) stay in tune excently no matter what you do. Just make sure to have your tension, action, and springs set right so you don't break a string when you raise the pitch.
Alright. So ibanez it is.
Im looking at both used's and I hear that ibanez is re releasing them with different inlays.

Musiciansfriend has The S470DXQM. Thats what Im likely going to buy.
Thanks for the help everyone.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Last edited by Zach_F at Jan 11, 2007,