Page 1 of 2
Hello there.. I would like to know if theres a way to make beard grows on my face. Im 16 and a half but i dont see a single hair on my face.. just ugly mustache wich i shave.
I want to have beard because when i go to discos, bars and partys with my fake 18 years old ID, i never get the chance to come in because guard never believes me when they look my face. By having beard will be a different story,

So any suggestion?
If you read this, You just lost 5 seconds of your life.
Quote by Cabron1
drink your own cum

lol, shave even though you dont have hair, then it starts growing...

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Seriously.. I dont know
Maybe shaving every day even if i dont have hairs??
especial foods?
a ritual?
Um... once you start growing hairs, shave very often, then itll grow back thicker. Nothing to do but wait really, unless you want to take some weirdo crack pill to make facial hair grow.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Shaving doesn't make hair grow any faster, just makes it look darker. And I suggest shaving your pubes and glueing them to your face.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by jeff00
Hello there.. I would like to know if theres a way to make beard grows on my face. Im 16 and a half but i dont see a single hair on my face.. just ugly mustache wich i shave.
I want to have beard because when i go to discos, bars and partys with my fake 18 years old ID, i never get the chance to come in because guard never believes me when they look my face. By having beard will be a different story,

So any suggestion?

Well i will try shaving very often then..
i found that i have very small white hairs on my face, maybe sahving them will mkae beard grows.
Quote by jeff00
i found that i have very small white hairs on my face, maybe sahving them will mkae beard grows.

This means you haven't finished puberty yet. Sorry to bear the bad news.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
this kinda happens to me....
i cant grow a beard, only stubble on my chin that will only grow to about 0.5cm then stop.
it ONLY come in on the chin!
my friends make fun of me...theyre the same age and they can grow it all on their faces!
GAHH IM A LITTLE GIRL!!!! NOOOOO
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by Gman400
Shaving doesn't make hair grow any faster, just makes it look darker. And I suggest shaving your pubes and glueing them to your face.

best suggestion yet by far.
dude, i thought the "and a half" at the end of your age stopped at like 12...haah, that just just made me gaggle.
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
kill someone
get sent to jail
go to the showers
this will put hairs on your face
Quote by Cabron1
kill someone
get sent to jail
go to the showers
this will put hairs on your face

no, thats chest.

you have to drink alot an be a rough houser to get a beard, noob!
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
thats funny cos u dont really sound like 16 and just like a 12 yr old kid that dreams of having a beard... and yea i dunno how to grow a beard i only have a damn mustache and ive never shaved it. should i?
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Try having sex with some deer. That'll put some hair on your chest and face. Be a man, all we men do it.
Discos?

haha
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by Kyle Gass
Calm down

you are the guy into Tom Jones and ahah..seek councelling or come out the closet.
Quote by Cabron1
you are the guy into Tom Jones and ahah..seek councelling or come out the closet.

Councelling, Damn Cabron1 you're absolutely right, All these years in the pit I should've been posting obscene gestures like drinking cum, and having same sex orientation in the showers.... I wish I was a Wise Noob.
Quote by Nelsean

If Brad Pitt hit on me though I would shove one up his bum.

Baby Elite of the Red vs Blue club. PM fret13 to join.

UG spartan #91
i dont shave yet, i dont know if i look forward to it either. i hear its a pain in the ass, and an extra thing to do in the morning
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by jeff00

quit being a ****in retard and wait for pueberty to run its process. You're still a kid, man 16 year olds don't have much facial hair.. dont worry, just chill dude. It'll happen eventually
Quote by Kyle Gass
Councelling, Damn Cabron1 you're absolutely right, All these years in the pit I should've been posting obscene gestures like drinking cum, and having same sex orientation in the showers.... I wish I was a Wise Noob.

kyle likes tom jones check his profile. did you get my email kyle
lol im 14 and i have half a mustache, the hair isnt blonde it is all black... ill probably have a full moustache by 16

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Shave. Or just wait..eventually itll come through..I started growing a beard around 14. You lose.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
damn at 14?!?! well i have blonde hair on my chin but damn dude i dont believe u....

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

if u sstarted growing it at 14 how old r u now and did u get the full beard at 16?

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

ty for the tip karlh hey by the way do u think chicks like guys with moustaches? any chance??

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Is this a joke?
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Page 1 of 2