well ive had it since christmas and ive gotten photos and music to work but i have a few problems.

1.alot of my songs are duplicated on it but not in windows media player.
2. when i transfer videos onto it it says there are no errors and takes upp the amount of space the video does, yet when i look on it it still says there are no videos.

how can i
a. delete duplicated songs
b. put videos on that work
c. get the non working movie off thats eating up about 1 gig

thanks
Just go onto your sync listen on WMP(windows media player) and push resync. then recheck your listen for any doubled songs or files, make sure you downsize your vid files. to fit onto it better, and make sure you dont have duplicate files checked off
Quote by Guitar_FrEaK_
Just go onto your sync listen on WMP(windows media player) and push resync. then recheck your listen for any doubled songs or files, make sure you downsize your vid files. to fit onto it better, and make sure you dont have duplicate files checked off

thanks
but for the vid, it comes with the special media converter that converts it to a special format and size so resizing it owuldnt help i dont think. its only about 250 mb but i tried to put it on 3 times so it took up like 750 mb of space
I also had some troubleshooting problems with my sansa I found a great site that deals with this problem.
Here is the page for Sansa Support

Hope it helps

Marcella