I was wondering if I could use my PA mixer as a regular mixer. I was wondering if I could plug it in to my computer via 1/4 inch jack. On the back of it it has two 5 ohm speaker outs, an effects loop and the power cable. Could I use the speaker outs to my USB guitar jack dealy or if it would ruin the mixer.

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

well, really depends on what type of PA block it is. on some mackie boards ive used they had 1/4 inch line outs that you chould get a 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor and use to plug in to the computer. need more info on the PA to be sure though.
it's a Hollinger 4 channel mixer. I'm just wondering if I'd brake it feeding one of the speaker outs to my computer.

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

do NOT go from a speaker out into your computer. bad things will happen. try using your effects send if you want a line out to your computer.
Originally posted by Phoenixblade
you're an asshole.