A new song. I started this like 2 months ago and kinda put it off until recently, but i really like it. *Remember, I am no drummer, so do not tell me that the drums are bad.* and Crit4Crit of course. Thanks.
Attachments:
Draft.zip
Ibanez RGA 121
Ibanez RG3EX1
Some sort of Marshall Stack
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Little POD thing

Plagued Paradise
You have some pretty cool harmonies. Riffs are cool, they keep the rhythm of the song without getting to complicated. The solo is really good, though a little too long. And work on the ending of it. It's not that bad, but it is kinda abrupt. (the ending of the song and the solo)

Overall, nice job dude, and thanks for the crit
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

very nice. bar 48 and onwards was my favorite part. keep it up.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Really nice, I love that riff at Bar 25... the whole thing flows together really well, and nice use of triplets. Also that part where the bass starts the repeat of the intro riff, brilliant.

At bar 56... that is definately my favorite part, where that riff starts slower, then speeds up with the harmonization... and the Solo, love it all.

Very nice
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
i like everything .. to me best part is in the bar 56 and the solo was great ... im wondering what kind of lyrics you have for the song
could you check my song " the stars are fading away"
thanks
I loved it. The whole thing. I actually thought the drums were good, too. Oh, and the first solo... Just fantastic.

Only problem with the drums was the huge cymbal clash or whatever, what, 5 hands or what? Maybe 4. Hehe. But I got the point.

I say the song is pretty much perfect.
the riff after the intro was pretty predictable. the one after was better, it had a new progression but the same gerneral feel. the bass interlude was the same riff pretty much again, ur harmonies are really awesome too. all great riffs, it definately needs more rhythm, it doesnt have much texture. overall i liked it. good job.
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
wow thanks alot everyone. oh and about the cymbal crashes, it seemed really quiet when i was writing it.. so yeah, 6 is always better than 1. lol
Ibanez RGA 121
Ibanez RG3EX1
Some sort of Marshall Stack
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Little POD thing

Plagued Paradise