Page 1 of 5
Here you get to confess your deepest, darkest secrets.... to complete strangers around the world! sounds like fun? lets get started...........

heres mine............ im a man.........actually i dont have any big secrets. only secrets from certain friends that none of you would care about.
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Okay so..I like this girl named Jen.

I liked her WHILE dating my ex, and I considered dumping my ex for her.

That's my story.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Jakester
Here you get to confess your deepest, darkest secrets.... to complete strangers around the world! sounds like fun? lets get started...........

heres mine............ im a man.........actually i dont have any big secrets. only secrets from certain friends that none of you would care about.

You won't show me yours, well fuck you too.

I can't remember any 'secrets' anyways
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Jakester

i want to know about those secrets, my life will be worthless witout those secrets
Fine!Fine! I'll confess............................................. This thread is gay!!!
Quote by jake911
Fine!Fine! I'll confess............................................. This thread is gay!!!

I SECOND THAT!
Here's a big secret, EVERYONE listen carefully..

I like hockey...

Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Well, I really really really hate you.

all in a days work

okay then if u want to hear a secret that i said none of you would care about except my friends, prepared to be bored.... a few years ago all the kids in the neighbourhood and area we all would go jump bikes and ride around and that crap, but then we kinda ended up making "bases/treehouses" and then we kinda had wars and one day i joined the other team and we destroyed the other base beyond repair..... what a huge secret, yes i know very interesting but i dont have any secrets i already said that. but one treehouse was really well done they got their dad to help them he was a builder. it had no ladder which made it difficult but once u got up there was a room with walls and a roof, a ladder to a 2nd floor with a roof and a chair made out of wood stuck to the tree which was comfy, then a ladder to a 3rd floor where there was railing so u didnt fall off and a roof and another chair. then there was a 4th floor which was pretty freaky cos it was unstable.

holy shit i wrote alot of boring crap, if u read all that. u suck

Quote by Rankles
It's basically been 10 posts and everyone's already bitching about the quality of the thread.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Jakester
all in a days work

okay then if u want to hear a secret that i said none of you would care about except my friends, prepared to be bored.... a few years ago all the kids in the neighbourhood and area we all would go jump bikes and ride around and that crap, but then we kinda ended up making "bases/treehouses" and then we kinda had wars and one day i joined the other team and we destroyed the other base beyond repair..... what a huge secret, yes i know very interesting but i dont have any secrets i already said that. but one treehouse was really well done they got their dad to help them he was a builder. it had no ladder which made it difficult but once u got up there was a room with walls and a roof, a ladder to a 2nd floor with a roof and a chair made out of wood stuck to the tree which was comfy, then a ladder to a 3rd floor where there was railing so u didnt fall off and a roof and another chair. then there was a 4th floor which was pretty freaky cos it was unstable.

Do you live in the country??

Cause they're real Cubby Nazi's close to cities.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
It's basically been 10 posts and everyone's already bitching about the quality of the thread.

11, this thread sucks
that sounds like a fvcking awesome treehouse.

I must confess...

I havn't wanked today.

But that'll change soon.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
um, i absolutely hate religion and mind warping things, especially money and materialism. i hate prejudice, and i dislike a lot of people because of all that. there thats my secret.
Quote by Jakester
all in a days work

I read it all i guess i suck
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Do you live in the country??

Cause they're real Cubby Nazi's close to cities.

yea i live in the country, but im not a hillbilly or a farmer. im a shit-thread starter.... yeh that treehouse was awesome it was there for years until one day it was like half-destroyed... i think some faggots tried to destroy it but got exhausted on the first floor........ or maybe because they destroyed the 1st floor, they couldnt get up to the 2nd floor to destroy that.......

Quote by Rankles
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
um, i absolutely hate religion and mind warping things, especially money and materialism. i hate prejudice, and i dislike a lot of people because of all that. there thats my secret.

that WAS your secret.
I once killed 50 men.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
lol only 50? What a loser.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
BOOM HEADSHOT!

jk
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by robertreilly666
I have owned 3 firearms in my lifetime and have planned to kill more than once.

i havent tho... so its all sweet...

also im totally gun free at the min.

i never met 'more than once' but im sure he deserves to die

Quote by Rankles
Quote by sacchiel13

Well I was kind of hungry and it was late and I needed my nightly nap, so I stopped.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE

Quote by skeptopotamus

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by deluxity
11, this thread sucks

I losed!

I dont like eating Breakfast.

That's why I have my coco pops late at night.

yea i live in the country, but im not a hillbilly or a farmer. im a shit-thread starter.... yeh that treehouse was awesome it was there for years until one day it was like half-destroyed... i think some faggots tried to destroy it but got exhausted on the first floor........ or maybe because they destroyed the 1st floor, they couldnt get up to the 2nd floor to destroy that.......

Fuckheads always try and shit on someones parade.....they're just like people who knock threads down.

The real secret that he left out was that he gave them all blowjobs before they were killed.

Edit: Oh he eats them, I'ma gettin turnd on....
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

The real secret that he left out was that he gave them all blowjobs before they were killed.

Edit: Oh he eats them, I'ma gettin turnd on....

Get your facts right. It was AFTER.

And no I don't eat them of course, there was a McDonald's near by.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE

Quote by skeptopotamus

Last.fm runs my life
another secret: me and my friends like going into the library and making orgasm sounds to piss off the librarian.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
another secret: me and my friends like going into the library and making orgasm sounds to piss off the librarian.

Just sounds?
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE

Quote by skeptopotamus

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by Still Life
Get your facts right. It was AFTER.

And no I don't eat them of course, there was a McDonald's near by.

O dayum.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by xDie_Romanticx

you should have a real orgasm in the library, that would be cool
Quote by bambi_slaughter

I'm also secretly a compulsive liar.

We all are here, don't worry. You are among friends.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE

Quote by skeptopotamus

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by xDie_Romanticx

So you're prejudice against people who are prejudice? Just thought I'd point that out.
Quote by deluxity
you should have a real orgasm in the library, that would be cool

Putting semen inside the braille books ftw!

yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by xDie_Romanticx

lawl you're prejudiced against religous people. what a hypocrite.
MG Free At Last
I come out as the gay one of the group. I'm straight though, I just like doing things that make me laugh.
[Sig goes here]
Page 1 of 5