I really love to grow out my hair cus i love to headbang and i play guitar in a band now but i havent had a gf in a while now and they all hate it when i have long hair. wat r u guys' opinion on long hair and once our band gets a gig u think ill get a gf even with long hair?
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Odd, question...

As long as you keep your hair clean, managed, and looking nice, it's no different to short hair. Nothing more disgusting than unkempt hair. Umm, people are individuals (you would think anyway) so it depends on the lady. If you want long hair, go for it. If people turn you down solely because you have long hair, they're not even worth knowing.

I have my long hair, 'cause I like it. Honestly, just take good care of it. Purple streaks don't hurt. Besides, as far as I know all bands have groupies, so...
Well this should be in the pit. The length of your hair has nothing to do with how good at guitar you are.

But, like Dayn said, if you keep it nice and clean, then its fine. Just dont be a scrub. I hate guys that have long hair thats really scraggly.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
You don't need it to head bang. You could be Muhammed Suicemez and look like the almighty burger king shredder.
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
Quote by Fliplink
ya dude, bro hoes hate long hair, so cross them out.

cross the hoes out? why?? lol

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
and nevermore.... yes i do need to headbang we r a metal band AND i want long hair but if it means i wont get any chicks even once we get a few gigs then ill keep it cut.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Chicks that don't like long hair?....you've got to be kidden me.......what has the world come to...

you scratchin the gothic ones right?
no im not scratching the gothic ones cos there arent any gothic ones here and i mean not just medium long.... ummm like about almost to ur ass long

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

death metal long

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Quote by deathmetalboy
and nevermore.... yes i do need to headbang we r a metal band AND i want long hair but if it means i wont get any chicks even once we get a few gigs then ill keep it cut.

I just said you don't need it to headbang.

Muhammed = http://youtube.com/watch?v=utSk1CRvH5Q

And yes, I have no idea how to spell his name.

Edit: Burgerking shredder? That's what I call Muhammed. Because he looks like he should work at burger king. but because no one ever pays attention to good music, my jokes become lost upon people. ah well.
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
every girl i hooked up with loved my hair, somethin to grab onto I keep it nasty as ****, never comb it, i wash it.. but its just a tangled mess... gotta be the face i guess :/
lol... thats just how my hair was last time, i dunno if it was just me but it seemed like all the girls hated me

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Quote by deathmetalboy

You dont have to have long hair to be metal. Youd rather get girls then play the music you love? Somethings wrong there. Unless you only play as a hobby. Anyways, grow it.

hollister chicks like emo hair.
Rocker chicks like long or spiked hair.
Goth chicks like long hair.
Fat goth loser chicks will take anything.
not a hobby our band is playing at our schools next dance

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Quote by insideac

hollister chicks like emo hair.
Rocker chicks like long or spiked hair.
Goth chicks like long hair.
Fat goth loser chicks will take anything.

rofl

um yeah i have long messy unclean hair, and doesnt really effect me, do what u want and who gives a shit what ppl think, girls who only care about ur physical appearence arent even worth talking to.
my hairs heaps long and i have no problem with the ladies but mine is long blonde and curly like a surfer maybe chicks just dont like tangled up and knotty
Quote by mellowness
rofl

um yeah i have long messy unclean hair, and doesnt really effect me, do what u want and who gives a shit what ppl think, girls who only care about ur physical appearence arent even worth talking to.

yeah but maybe i want a girlfriend.... watever im playin at our school dance soon i hope i get a chick then no matter what

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

ummm and btw ive never known a decent chick in my life that only cares about who they are..... hell i even knew a fat albino chick that cared bout looks... now that i think about it she might be a lesbian.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Quote by deathmetalboy
not a hobby our band is playing at our schools next dance

your playing headbanging music at a school dance?

that makes no sense.

anyway.grow your hair if you want to.don't worry about it.

mine is getting long and it is keeping me warm this winter.along with a beard is nice too.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
well c ya guys

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Yeah it seems that chicks tend to not like long hair, unless they are 15 or under. But anyways I have long hair, all the chicks say I would look better with short hair. But see I am like Samson, I haven't cut my hair since I started playing guitar. Then longer my hair gets the better I get at guitar. So I don't want to suck so it must stay long! That and I love long hair. I totally have a hair(on the head) fetish so hair is awesome!
we r a metal band but we will play various stuff at the dance

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Quote by The Ted
Yeah it seems that chicks tend to not like long hair, unless they are 15 or under. But anyways I have long hair, all the chicks say I would look better with short hair. But see I am like Samson, I haven't cut my hair since I started playing guitar. Then longer my hair gets the better I get at guitar. So I don't want to suck so it must stay long! That and I love long hair. I totally have a hair(on the head) fetish so hair is awesome!

I dont know anyone that likes bald girls.
well just find a pretty lady you like spend sometime with her and i m sure if your nice she'll give you a chance no matter how long your hair is or how you look
got a gf and long hair, she likes it actually. it took me about 3 years to get 20 inches i think.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
I'm like the only guy in my school that has long hair. It's blonde 'n' curly. But now all those thirteen year old poser girls want to have sex with me. Help.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)