I'm wanting to buy a mulit-effects pedal. i've read some reviews and they all have their good and bad, so i was kind of curious on what experience people have had. I like to play everything to classic rock to New metal, to Blues. I like alot of different styles. i'd like to have something that i can switch back and forth quickly and on the fly, like going from clean to distorted. I don't really want to spend more than about 150 on it either. Any help will be appreciated. THanks.
150 budget........

you aint getting anything good........
the only multi-effects thing I've used for under $150 is the Behringer V-Amp (which after 3 years of tweaking found a really BA rectifier modeler). You won't be able to change effects quickly though because it is a stomp-box.
For your budget I think something like this would be best:

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--ZOMG21U

Or for a little less $:

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--ZOMG2

If you can scrounge up $300-$400, a Boss GT-8 or Line 6 PODxtLive would be the way to go IMO but those little Zoom units give you alot of sounds and effects for the money.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
Korg AX1500G maybe?

It's prolly about $200 Canadian, so less in USD or whatever currency you use.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
^^ yeah! save up for this.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

so basically they are all decent pedals, but none that you can really switch to different sounds in a hurry, unless you spend 3 to 400 bucks on one. I just play at home, and with a friend of mine, but that's about it now. Any other suggestions, i could probably spend a little more, but i definately don't wont' to spend more than about 400. what about the digitechs?