It's a Mahogany body and neck guitar with an EMG 81 and an 85. This guitar was made purely for metal, bud.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
zomgs ists like the best for acousticness and pop!

na mun, pure fkn metal.
Hey, I've been thinking about buying this guitar eventually but I have to ask: does anyone know if the neck is painted or glossed or whatever? I can't stand glossy necks.
schecters are (generally) great guitars for metal

the hellraiser line especially so as they have emg actives

i would definetly recommend it
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
it has emg 81 / 85 all mahogany ultra accsess neck joint ( set neck with the feel of neck thru ) 24 fretts and OFR - optional. and de amazing blob yes it is glossed and finished seeing as its set with ultra accsess, but u can always get it sanded down
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Yep, this is the guitar for metal. The neck is relatively thick though, so it may make power chords slightly more difficult.

It wouldn't stop you from playing hardcore though..playing powerchords and screaming like a retard, then growling like an idiot.
Quote by De Amazing Blob
Hey, I've been thinking about buying this guitar eventually but I have to ask: does anyone know if the neck is painted or glossed or whatever? I can't stand glossy necks.

Neither can I. I sanded my G-310's neck about half a year ago, and it feels great. However, I can never, ever sell it, as it also has an EMG-81. Mahogany necks don't do well unfinished, although I think they might be alright with tung oil.
I just got one and while I don't know much about the make up of a neck, I can tell it's not painted, but it doesn't feel like wood either. I would have to say it's a clear coat finish of some sort.
^lol...
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*