A ****ing amazing band. Anyone here ever heard of um'?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Quote by Quantonyne
ya i saw them with Skinless and Necrophagist....they stood out as a good band to me.....everyone else was kinda lame. I saw them in cleveland at peabodys.

I hope you dont mean Necrophagist is lame! : O
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3533294
You're a ****ing maniac, on that video of you playing epitaph on you're acoustic....but my grunt is still better then your's.
Haha bitch.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Their song an autopsy made me have a guitargasm, I it was fantabulous.

Youre right o.o These guys are pretty goood! And thanks lol. I tried not to laugh when I did it, I didnt plan on doing it. Impulse growl haha
Quote by Quantonyne
nah...i put the edit in after you quoted it.....re-read it and saw it leaned that way.

Oh ok. PHEW. *puts rusty saw and knife away* Just kidding.
Quote by insideac
Oh ok. PHEW. *puts rusty saw and knife away* Just kidding.

but Necrophagist kicked so much ass that show....the turn out was kinda dissapointing, didnt expect that for cleveland, but it was on a wednesday.
An autopsy and lecia. Its like mushrooms, completely concentrated on auditory hallucinations, without the visual stuff.......$_$
A light bolb just popped over my head.

I've only seen Potusa and P.O.D(Regretfully) live....And loverboy...::Tear::Yesh I know. No good bands (Beside the ones forged here.) Ever go through alabama. Excepting Potusa of course.

Last edited by zwart_gitaar at Jan 12, 2007,
I like them a lot. An Autopsy, All Dark Graves, and Leica are the best tracks on their debut cd.
ah they have an album out now, i remember hearing lecia and the ghost of a long time ago, good shit, i shall check out the album
My sig is better than yours
its different, i like it ... & there use of PH is very odd
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
they are amazing....their album akeldama is amazing
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore