most of the guitarists at my school/area

are arrogant, and foolhardy

i brought my guitar to school one day to try out for something, wasnt bother anybody

and at least 5 other guitarplayers spewed stupid , arrogant remarks "probably sucks" " EMOO!!! " and such ( none of those made sense ) but i still dont have much respect for alot of guitarists in my area...
Quote by vivalasoad883
most of the guitarists at my school/area

are arrogant, and foolhardy

i brought my guitar to school one day to try out for something, wasnt bother anybody

and at least 5 other guitarplayers spewed stupid , arrogant remarks "probably sucks" " EMOO!!! " and such ( none of those made sense ) but i still dont have much respect for alot of guitarists in my area...

yeah, i get stuff like that a lot too when i take my guitar to school for guitar club. i have black hair and have a Thursday shirt and i get called emo too. Natural black hair, may i add, and this was by a kid that thought he was metal cause he was playing As I Lay Dying...
Ummm, they are sexy sons of bitches.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
if ug is an accurate representation of most guitarists out there, then guitarists are complete morons.
I get away with a fair amount...because I'm a guitarist. Girls think its hot. Guys think its awesome.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by altronataku
if ug is an accurate representation of most guitarists out there, then guitarists are complete morons.

+1
MG Free At Last