are there more sites with a lot of random videos like youtube? besides googles
ww.chicks-with-dicks.com.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
omfg. I didn't even read that and i clicked on it and realized what it was when i read the real page............ good thing there was no pictures.
Quote by hippieboy444
[T]ANK I hate your sig

ebaumsworld, crapville, killsometime, wimp,
Not video exclusive, but they have vids.

Quote by myself101
ww.chicks-with-dicks.com.

I'm sick of your shit. I've never seen you post helpful advice. It's always some halfassed attempt at being funny. Grow up, asshole.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Last edited by JMack at Jan 12, 2007,
[quote="'[T"]ANK']omfg. I didn't even read that and i clicked on it and realized what it was when i read the real page............ good thing there was no pictures.

i didn't know it would come up with a real url...thanks for the edit button!

Quote by JMack
I'm sick of your shit. I've never seen you post helpful advice. It's always some half hearted attempt at being funny. Grow up, asshole.

you haven't seen many of my posts then have you.....
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
excuse me myself101 has quotes in his sig about him all you have Jmack is some "Dear Constantine you're not gay"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet
excuse me myself101 has quotes in his sig about him all you have Jmack is some "Dear Constantine you're not gay"

yeah i think JMack has serious problems, getting upset about someone on an internet forum, he needs to grow up!
<//////>~
lol yeah and anyone who has something besides a quote about another user in their sig needs a life

EDIT: Huzzah i have been sigged..................... im so lonely
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!