Ibanez PD7 Tone Lok Phat Hed Bass Overdrive Pedal

I play in a metal/alternative rock band and I need my bass to have a pretty awesome distortion sound. I would be using this for our small gigs and really all I want to know is if its good for the money. Is there something else that better for less or something a lot better for maybe a little bit more?

Thanks
I want one. From what I've heard/what i've experianced, its good. Plus Zappp likes it, so I'm gonna kiss ass and say that if he likes it it must be good. UG Review
Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
Ibanez PD7 Tone Lok Phat Hed Bass Overdrive Pedal

I play in a metal/alternative rock band and I need my bass to have a pretty awesome distortion sound. I would be using this for our small gigs and really all I want to know is if its good for the money. Is there something else that better for less or something a lot better for maybe a little bit more?

Thanks

What does your thread title have to do with anything?
What are you talking about?
Originally posted by Fendon
your freakin ugly bud

do you have cancer?
Quote by Charlatan_001
What does your thread title have to do with anything?

it is the question. duh?

anyway, i have a PD7. very nice piece of equipment, bit fiddly to get a brilliant tone out of, but can be done.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I recomend the boss SD-1. Its a guitar pedal but it sonuds good on bass.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
it is the question. duh?

anyway, i have a PD7. very nice piece of equipment, bit fiddly to get a brilliant tone out of, but can be done.

Oh wow I read it wrong. I thought the title said "So How is This An Overdrive Pedal..."

Nevermind - I apologize.

its alright, we all mess up
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
i have 1, and you cant do better for the money, i love it. it gives you rich, crunchy, rockin and versatile OD/Distortion and still keeps the low end sound of your bass. I love the clean option which enhances your tone. buy 1 u won't regret it!
I bought one for 19 bucks, it was pretty cool. A nice pedal. My Metal Muff now is better, IMO, but it's much more expensive.

For a first pedal it's a nice one. Look around on eBay for one.
haha