hey my 360 started doing this and i was wondering if i sent it in to microsoft would they fix it for free with the whole new 1 year warranty thing. also, i have read stuff on forums on the net where people just bought an intercooler or some type of cooling system and it fixed it and stuff like that. anyone had any problems like this, i could use some help about now, mostly about if ms will fix for free or not. thanks
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
the lights on teh front flash red instead of green....only 3 of them.

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
3 Red Blinking lights = death.

Your 360 is basically over when it happens.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
3 Red Blinking lights = death.

Your 360 is basically over when it happens.

Yep, he got f'd in the a

1 red light = You're screwed
2 = Overheating, turn it off and let it cool
3 = You're screwed
4 = You're an idiot and forgot to plug the A/V cable into the 360.
well i have read some people on the net got theirs working by disconnecting everything and reconnecting and buying an intercooler and crap like that. but the real question is. i cant understand the whole warrany thing they put out. now i got the xbox around last easter as a gift. i dont have a receipt, will i still be able to send it in and get it fixed for free?

Quote by rockybo
Nope, do you have a warrenty? That's the only way dude, BUT, i remember that microsoft DID put on an extra year for the 360's or something? *forgets*

Anywho, it all depends, it could be your HDD harddrive, your plugs, your power shuts off and then turns back on (happened to me).

Just try fiddle around with it, if it doesn't work, then call microsoft.

Yet, be warned, MS isn't really well known for their...so called "kind" customer service.

Good luck!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
yeah the whole one year thing is what i am hoping saves me. if not, i guess i will dish out the 140 bucks to get it fixed and then buy a one year warranty for that.

Quote by rockybo
Mine does that sometimes but I cant remember if it's just one or all of them........now I'm scared
Quote by dumps

i had to look after my sisters house for a few days. so i invited these 2 girls round and we got wrecked. then my mum n that found out. step dad was proud. mum wasnt.

Lol!