Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I plan to be the most romantic person in my local area on Valentine's Day for my girlfriend.

ROMANCE!

Btw, before I got a girlfriend, Valentine's Day was just another romantic evening with my right hand.
Quote by ih8u2

Btw, before I got a girlfriend, Valentine's Day was just another romantic evening with my right hand.

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
i never really thought about it...

depending on what i can do after school goes back (yes we in australia are still on holidays)

hopefully i can get a gf... i doubt it though...

EDIT: yes i do agree with the other statements... i hate valentines day too...
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by bLiNk182fOrLyF at Jan 12, 2007,
I'm probably just gonna, oh.... dump my boyfriend then leave the country. Or do some really shit thing in this country cos i have no money. hooray.
everyone who celebrates valentines day can burn in hell
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I would hate it if i had a girlfriend, but this particular year is even worse as-the girl i really like would probably be spending it with my mate (they both like eachother) or i would still be trying to get out of the friend zone, so its gonna be a tough feruary 14th.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I have no one to share it with.

What's to look forward to?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
**** valentines day. corniest holiday. i mean it was fun as little kids, but its just stupid.

thats why my username is die romantic.....besides it being a great song

btw, thats my excuse for not having a bf. burn in hell for celebrating that shit!!!!
Dude, you're a month and 3 days early....

No, I have no special plans for V-Day, considering my girlfriend is in another continent then. I'll call her and send her an email, maybe an e-card, but that's about it.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I think he is referring to the road movie True Romance, not true romance.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
burn in hell

just kidding of course

I know you are Satan.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
LOL for the first time in my life I have a gf, but I still can't enjoy her company on Valentine's!

Quote by raise_the_dead
LOL for the first time in my life I have a gf, but I still can't enjoy her company on Valentine's!

At least you have a girlfriend...

Who's in a different continent and time zone? Not much better... heh I havent heard from her since New Year's.

Quote by raise_the_dead
Who's in a different continent and time zone? Not much better... heh I havent heard from her since New Year's.

Thats a bit harsh
*puts noose around head* sorry, what did you say?
Valentines day???Why are you making a thread about it now???

If i'm out of the MOD challenge by then, i'll probably be having an evening with mr.hand and wallowing in self pitty.
Need.New.Sig.