Just the beginnings of a song I'm calling "My Demons"... dedication to my sister.

C4C, lemme know what you think please
Attachments:
progthrash.zip
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
Aw, 35 thread views and no comments? come on guys!
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
it sounds really good. liek really really really really good. i love that chord when the electric comes in. its much too short yet but u said its just the begging. i can really see this being an awesome song. i wouldnt cahnge a thing. i sense a big chordy chorus would come after the last riff. keep it up
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Its alright. Acoustic bit was nice, but I didn't really like the solos.
A bit short, but as you said it's only the beginnings.

Anyway, keep working on the rest of it. I'm sure it will come out good.
Last edited by Horvat at Jan 12, 2007,
really really good man. i loved the acoustic intro. the lead went with it perfect. i was suprised when the distortion guitar came in because.. usually that ruins the song, but it kept sounding very nice. the only negative thing is when it goes to that really short, wavy, high pitched note. i think you need to get rid of that. but other than that, perfect. do you mind critting the last song in my sig, Draft? Thanks alot man and good job.
Ibanez RGA 121
Ibanez RG3EX1
Some sort of Marshall Stack
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Little POD thing

Plagued Paradise
I think it sounds good so far- but i wasn't too keen on the solo- what key and scale was it in?
signature
Quote by Bullet-Rule
I think it sounds good so far- but i wasn't too keen on the solo- what key and scale was it in?

the Key is C Major... however on the scale, I'm not sure, but the root note in it is E...

And thanks all who have critiqued it

I'll get to you all's in a bit...
Letters to Zaya
The intro acoustic is very good, and the solo over it mostly, but sometimes it seems like it jumps from the end of one 4-bar section to another, like the notes dont quite lead into one another right (Bars 8-9 and 16-5, when it repeats) The verse riff is superb, really good, but the riff before that maybe needs some of the high notes on the guitar cutting off? Maybe the high B and G? It sounds a little bit harsh at the minute, but its growing on me more though.
"Their fate is in each others hands as they decide whether to share... or to shaft"
Robert Kilroy-Silk from his sadly shortlived quiz-show Shafted.

Member Number 7 of the Frank Zappa Appreciation Club. PM chocolatguitar to join.