I have my eye on the Epiphone Les Paul Special II Guitar, but I just dont know which color to get. sure, most people tell me to chose whatever my favoriate color is, but my fav color is blue, which they dont have for this guitar. But I like a black guitar, but I dont think black looks very good with this guitar style. I was thinking the VINTAGE BURST, I really dont know....

Here is the link,

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-EPI-SPII-VS.html#

It looks like they have this guitar in
White
Cherry
Black
Vintage
Quote by staticoverdub
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dean-Evo-XM-Electric-Guitar?sku=519795

much nicer and cheaper. roommate bought one and it's not half-bad for the money. those Epis are terrible...

that guitar is horrible, the entire neck bend when you play anything rough and the wood is soft a fuk, do not buy this guitar. But i'd go with some sort of maybe a vintage burst. like with some oranges and deep browns
Quote by Clay Treznum
that guitar is horrible, the entire neck bend when you play anything rough and the wood is soft a fuk, do not buy this guitar. But i'd go with some sort of maybe a vintage burst. like with some oranges and deep browns

oh, i see. you're the type of guy who needs something that can take it rough.

i'll agree with you on the finish though. but you know what? that's what you get from oil and oil-like finishes. it's better than a sloppy, wayyyy too thick, disgusting layer of polyurethane. think of it like that.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
i picked up one of these and the frets made me bleed. i'd go with the red, so it matches.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
I think the black version looks best. However, there really are better guitars for the money. Check out www.rondomusic.com, they offer really good value on beginner level instruments.

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior

^+1 Rondo.

SunBurst always look great. But one can not have 50 Sunburst guitars around the house. Plus its nice to see red and blue and white once in a while.

I choose black. No wait. White, yeah white. White is best.

Wait a minute how can any heterosexual man not choose Cherry. I change my vote to cherry.

Good Day.
can't go wrong with the vintage burst.. but then again, i wouldn't buy that cheap piece of crap
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Pink with white spots!
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
Mine is in a sunburst color. It looks very nice. I'd recommend that, but its up to you.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Many people are saying that this guitar is not really worth the money. I checked out rondomusic but the guitars w/ in the price range of this les paul are not very good. I heard agiles are great, but there about twice as expensive as this les paul.

Can someone recomend me any other guitar thats better than this les paul but w/ in the same price range?
white...although it is a god awful guitar+is ugly.
get a REAL les paul. thats a toy with a plastic-esque paintjob.
and shitty.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
If you can manage to save up, go for an Epiphone Les Paul 100. They're not that bad, and alot better then that peice of junk.