Page 1 of 3
i just saw Click with adam sandler and started bawlin my eyes out. this has literally been the only movie to ever do that
if your fingers arent bleeding, then your not playing hard enough
What the hell made you cry? Isn't it meant to be a comedy? Or was it that the jokes were so lame it made you cry?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
pussy

naw just kidding, hey who of you guys had to cry when seeing the titanic?
I didn't, crap movie
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
well i wasn't balling , but i was a little teary. That was a really depressing yet good movie. i feel ya
I cried at the end of the movie "Sweet Jane", but that's cuz that movie is about a heroine addict who befriends a kid dying of AIDS. Sad friggin movie. But yea.

Pussy.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
yeah its alright i saw it comin a mile away

sweet movie none the less
if your fingers arent bleeding, then your not playing hard enough
Quote by kaptink
I always come close to tears at the end of the truman show.

that is a great movie yeah, but teary? come on.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
stupid bitch
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
i NEARLY cried when i saw click... i seen it like 2 days ago
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
yeah i cried too because thats the way my grandad passed telling my dad bout family. but it wasnt raining, still sad tho
I cried at the ending of City of Angels.

Mainly because I was so disappointed......I mean you sit through an hour of crap, then he finally bones that chick, then she pulls some dumb stunt on a bicycle and dies. I wanted to cut my eye balls out with dirty fingernail clippings.
I never cried at a movie but the saddest thing I ever remember on tv was on a childline thing. a 12 year old kid was bullied at school but nobody knew and he killed himself. They read out the note he left and it was the saddest thing I ever heard. It was a poem to his family and I mean it was heart wrenching. If I could have found those bullies at that time I would have killed them with my bare hands. Very touching.
Quote by dumps

i had to look after my sisters house for a few days. so i invited these 2 girls round and we got wrecked. then my mum n that found out. step dad was proud. mum wasnt.

Lol!
I cried in a film called "Life is Beautiful" or "La Vie Est Bella".. it's a film about a family living in a concentration camp, but the dad pretends to the son that's it's a game. Excellent film
Yeah, my friend cried during click, I can deny I felt almost teary eyed, but no i didn't cry.

That was a damn funny movie but in the end it's so fecking depressing it's crazy.
Oh, so I get called a wimp for being freaked out at the end of Sleepaway Camp, but this dude is let off for crying at the end of an Adam Sandler comedy?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
The Green Mile can make anyone cry.

I got a little choked up to Idlewild when the girl dies and Andre 3000 goes into a deep depression. Amazing movie.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by FretboardToAsh
hey who of you guys had to cry when seeing the titanic?
I didn't, crap movie

Titanic is the most overrated piece of crap movie ever made... and it was so popular???
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
I gotta admit. Me and my boyfriend laughed so much when he was "dying in the rain".
Mainly because it was the most sanctimonious bollocks ever.
It was a good film up until the end.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
I cried at schindlers list
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
It was sad, I didn't cry but then I was like "YES!" when he figured out he got another chance.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
AI... Saddest movie ever..... *Bursts into tears, listens to Bullet for my Valentine, writes poem to get rid of the pain, then portrays depression in a myspace bulletin*
Is there enough room on the band wagon for me? If so

pussy
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
i got teary-eyed for a sec but when he flipped the speedo dude off i started laughing
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I got a little teary in Return of the King when Sam carried Frodo......brave little guy...........................(sniff!)
Quote by GLethal85
i just saw Click with adam sandler and started bawlin my eyes out. this has literally been the only movie to ever do that

Quote by kaptink
I always come close to tears at the end of the truman show.

Wow. I really found the same thing happened to me. Only no tears were shed.
It just made me feel upset. It was weird, but at the very end of Click, everything is a happy ending so...
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Oh, so I get called a wimp for being freaked out at the end of Sleepaway Camp, but this dude is let off for crying at the end of an Adam Sandler comedy?

it wasnt really a comedy, though. it was weird. most of his films make people laugh but this one makes people question their relationships with family and friends...and especially the way they treat their parents. it was really sad. i saw it with a bunch of my friends and all the girls cried. it was kinda cool though cuz vulnerable girls = booty.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Quote by Alter-Bridge
What the hell made you cry? Isn't it meant to be a comedy? Or was it that the jokes were so lame it made you cry?

There weren't many joke. It's okay until you get to the end. Really makes you think on your morals and it's pretty sad.

Such a good film, not one you'd expect Adam Sandler to make though.

Anyway, anyone can enjoy it, and if you are a Adam fan, you'll still love his work even though it's different. It's worth a try even if you don't like him because it's different too.
Quote by raise_the_dead

Ahahaha! You pussy!!

Anyway, Click was very sad. I cried a bit. I cry all the time in movies. If it's a good movie, I get emotionally drawn into it and it's like I'm one of the characters. I even cried at the end of the new King Kong.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by GLethal85

i did too,luckily i was wearing a hat!
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
ive nevery cried during a movie, but i came very close when i saw the pursuit of happiness. especially during the part where he has to sleep in the bathroom with his son.
Page 1 of 3