Hello all,
This is my first recording and i'm reasonably happy with it. I know i don't have the most amazing voice but this song is very vocally demanding hence my decision to record a cover of it. If you could please give me some tips on how it can be improved i would be very appreciative, i'll happily crit your work if you leave a link.

http://www.purevolume.com/cocnutrag

Thankyou
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Try to pronounce your words more, so you don't mumble so much.

But that was very damn good. Great cover man.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
^Thanks, well i was trying to emulate what Thom does on the original but thankyou very much for listening.
Quote by Duff_McGee

<----This is a man
No worries. If there is anyone who's voice is hard to copy, it's Thom Yorke's.

Although Matt Bellamy seems to do it quite well.

>.>

<.<
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
^Yeah well Thom is pretty unique.

Any other crits?
Quote by Duff_McGee

<----This is a man
Good covers man! Playing and singing at the same time is pretty tough, but your timing and coordination is good. Listened to both Radiohead covers.
One difficult thing to get right with singing is the tone of the voice. I'm not an expert, but I've noticed that you let the vocal sound resonate in your nose. It can help if you open your mouth a bit more and try to let the sound resonate in there. You get a warmer sound that way.
Hope that helps. Keep rockin' man! :P
yeah i agree the vocals do sound a bit nasly, but i have problems with that as well so i know how hard that is to fix, other than that, nice job
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Thanks alot guys.
Quote by Duff_McGee

<----This is a man
When you sing, it sounds like you don't open your mouth enough. It makes the words sound a little muffled. However, you have a nice sounding voice. The playing sounds good. Very consistent and everything fits together well. It sounds like you struggle a bit when you go to hold notes, but you could just be running out of air. Overall, sounds pretty good man. 8/10
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
Thankyou everyone for the very useful feedback.
Quote by Duff_McGee

<----This is a man
i dont know the song man but i think you really did great. voice is not bad not good. probably its ok.. really good cover because of the perfect timing.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Here is my promised crit.

That was a good cover.

I enjoyed the playing, very clean and nicely done.

With the vocals, they were also good notewise. You hit the notes, but it is a bit mumbly, and nasally, but my singing is very nasally as well, so you're not alone

On the whole good job dude

Thanks for listening to mine.

Hemant