does anyone here like hip hop music? ...this being a guitar forum i guess im not expecting a whole lot of yes's.

Illmatic by Nas and Ready 2 die by Biggy are probably my favorite albums... more recent stuff including The Games 'doctors advocate', Young jeezy's 'thug motivation 102', or Chamillionaires 'sound of revenge'
if your fingers arent bleeding, then your not playing hard enough
Dude, search button.

We have a rap thread in the Pit, and another in the Other section of B&A.

EDIT: As for your question, i'm currently listening to 1-800 Suicide by the Gravediggaz. Yeah, I love rap.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
some of it, I guess.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
There's a huge thread on this exact same topic in the Other forum. Delete this plz.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Good rap... if you come across any, let me know. I sure haven't.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
^And that, children, is the definition of a narrow-minded guitar music elitist.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
^And that, children, is the definition of a narrow-minded guitar music elitist.

Psh, guitarists generally suck anyways. That being said, Ludacris's Release Therapy is probably one of my favorite recent albums.