Poll: So what do you think is the best of the 3?
Poll Options
View poll results: So what do you think is the best of the 3?
Fender Blues Junior
17 59%
Laney LC15R
9 31%
Carvin vintage 16
3 10%
Voters: 29.
Quote by paintITblack39
I say try them out and see for yourself.

actually i will buy it online overseas so its a tough choice as i will pay high shipping charges and also importing fees.
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Tamer
From personal experience I like the Blues Jr. But I've heard good stuff about Laneys and Carvins as well.

Go with your gut.
Sent from my iPad.
I say the blues Jr. Its a grat amp, but the laney is up their too.. But the Fender beats it.
Well, what're you looking for from an amp?

The Blues Jr is perfect for cleans and warm+Fendery sounds, the Laney's cleans aren't as good but it has an OD channel (I think?)
Not tried the Carvin though.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
the thing about carvin that caught my eyes is that its reverb is tube driven and no one in the line has that, and i didnt play a tube amp befire but that samples on the site is damn good. can anyone check it ? its here: http://www.carvin.com/jamroom/
Technical Specs

• All tube design - three 12AX7 preamp(Groove Tubes V1) tubes, two EL84 output Groove Tubes™ power tubes
• 1 Meg Passive tone controls for broad adjustment range.
• Front controls: VOLUME, SOAK, BASS, MID, TREBLE and REVERB
• Metal shaft controls, Ivory knobs, Red jewel lamp
• Strong Poplar plywood enclosure covered in thick TWEED
• Large magnet Celestion™ VINTAGE 300 12" speaker
• Output: 16 watts / 5 Watts, Pentode / Triode into 8ohms
• Single 8ohms speaker jack.
• CH EQ: 60, 650, & 11.5K Hz.
• Size: 16"W x 8.5"D x 17.75"H WT: 31 lbs.
• 120V or 240V models
• Made in San Diego, California
Tamer
Carvin's specs look good but never played one, so meh. Laney is tons better than the Fender though, imo. Cleans aren't any worse than on Fender, and it's overdrive blows Fender out of the water.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
The Carvin looks really cool on paper. I particularly like the fact that it appears to be switchable from 16W to 5W, that'll come in handy at home. Carvin also has a solid reputation.

That said, the only one I'm personally familiar with is the Blues Jr., which I think is a terrific amp. If you think one of these others is better, then go for it!
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
what do you think of the carvin sound clips?
Tamer
They're nice, but frankly soundclips are always going to sound nice - since they get touched up and all that, nobody would record a soundclip that'd sound like crap, y'know.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
sure i know what you point is, but the clips very much often reveal the amp character if you know what i mean
Tamer