Hi there!

Pls check out http://www11.nrk.no/urort/user/?id=59340 and press "lytt" under the song "rockefoten". Tell me what you think pls!
It's a live recording, very good indeeed, but the sound recorders didn't record the whole song, it misses a min or so. You can hear/see the rest at the link under.

Crit me, crit you

If you want, you can find a video of us at www.craptv.net, just search for vimenn and view vimenn kjellerrock
It's easy to be a rock star, but a musician? jeeez..

Originally posted by Jag513
Don't worry, I like long tongues
No, I can't, but my ex could...she was really flexible. But yeah, it's not impossible to lick it, it's impossible to kiss it.
wow. this is cool. i obviously didn't understand what was said, but it sounds cool. the solo could be a bit louder. i sounded cool, but it was hard to hear. nice live recording dude.

thanks for the crit. btw, theres no keyboard in my song. just drums bass guitar and vocals
Too cool for a signature.
hehe, well, it's norwegian! And I agree that the solo could be abit louder, but not easy to fix now :p Blame it on the sound dude! ^^

No, I can't, but my ex could...she was really flexible. But yeah, it's not impossible to lick it, it's impossible to kiss it.
Yeah ^^

How's that sweet? :p

I know you asked me for a crit of it, but I can not get it to load. I followed your directions, it just will not load the song, sorry.

ill try again later
its sweet, because folks from countries other than mine are cool.
Too cool for a signature.
you asked for a moment by moment crit, but my comp is slow so ill do it with a single run through

so far very little squeak, i understand that is hard to control when live and have the energy going, so the guitar sound is good. the bend ( or whammy bar part ) sounds a bit off though

really nice, powerful riff, has a good sound, everything seems in time

meh on the vocals

the beginning lead after the vocals sounds a bit off, pretty cool though

again, the vocals are a bit off... he needs to either push harder and scream or tone it down slightly and find the key, but its fairly descent

the guitar work behind the vocals sounds a little choppy for the first verse, better for the part after the break

drums all out sound good

final scream before the second break-ish part sounds good, nice little grunt

second solo is a bit too quiet, its all over the place, slightly slayer-ish

nice job with continuing the lead during the next verse/chorus thing

overall very good, could clean up your technique a bit and get your singer 1 or 2 lessons ( he doesn't need much, just a tad bit more ear training, but very descent for the style )

it was descent, id give it a 7/10. work a bit on the guitar and vocals and it will be a 9/10 or 10/10
Nice!
Thanks alot for the good crit

The lead vocalist was actually sick that day, sore throat ++.

So you think that the 2nd verse is better then the first?
And yeah, it's a shame that the 2nd solo was too quiet, but yeah, I agree that the lead part while singing is pretty cool ^^

I know I was slacking a bit on the 2nd part of the 1st solo, really have to clean that up a bit

BTW: The singer is only 16 years old