Ok I seen that article on Bert McCracken, and laughed, so I thought I'd sign up and express myself to you people.

As far as this shit goes, Emo is a stupid fad and you know it. All you homo ****s need to WAKE up and quit listening to this shit. It's destroying Male™. This music, and any music like it, is sorely grounded on image. Why the **** bother HAVING an image? to appeal to all the retarded failure people who have no emotional tether, so they wear their sisters jeans and try to hang out with her friends. roflmfao, it's all about image.

You may say "well hur hur Slipknot is about Image too!!!"

Wrong, its the exact opposite. They hide their appearance, so little bitch teenagers can't dress up as them, and turn them into a marketable fad. What you see, is their alter egos. And If you emos listen to slipknot, please don't. Their music is too good for people like you. It's the EXACT opposite of what you people "stand for" and I use that loosely.

Back to my emo rant >:U (****ing nubs) Oh look at me, i have cuts on my wrists. I have silly hair all over my face. Wrist slashing, isnt escaping from reality and delving into pain to escape torture from yadayada. It's 15 minutes of bliss for you ignorant people. It just a meagre attempt at getting attention, from people who neglect you. Maybe your neglected, because, you and your faggotry ways push those people away from you? mb?

you Emos ****ing piss me off. Your very essence is grounded on hypocrisy. You can winge and whine about Life™, and how much shit hurts, then be a hypocrit, and say life is meaningless, so why the **** whine in the first place? Shit happens, get over it. Quit whimpering the same old retarded lyrics about daggers, broken hearts, and drowned sorrows with bloody tears and WAKE THE **** UP. As this forum section header states, quit crying in your lonely cold pillow.

Quit taking yourself so ****ing seriously. Go hunting, shoot a deer, get drunk and roll down a hill in a bin, let the **** LOOSE.

Those who don't appreciate life, do not deserve it.

To bitch about how much it sucks, and then to be a martyr and continue living, whining about it, i have no respect for you. Please, quit life right now. Just ****in have some balls. No one cares for you. You are just a marketable number, a figure on the scales. Profit for the corporations, pushed out sludge of the past age. Your Insignificant shit and should be wiped clean from the face of the earth. Hell, you know it better than I do. Just look in the mirror <_>

Whats even worse, are the fake emos, who only do it for the image. You people are a ****ing insult to me. Its like theres a big factory somewhere, pumping you people out of it through a ****in tube. The image, the music, its all a ****ing FAD. You people kill music. You ****ing kill it. You can winge about how the lyrical content of The Used and MCR are "unique and literate" but it's all stupid shit. So your girlfriend dumped you. BIG ****ING WHOOP. LIFE GOES ON, TRY AND WIN THEM BACK, SHOW THEM YOU AINT A ****ING PUSSY, MAKE something of yourselves. I see clusters of you people, everywhere, ironically underground, hypocritically labelling yourself, and even more ironically, you conform, to non conform.

Mass produced, sold out, kids. ****ing keywords right there.

How much does self glorification cost to you people?

How much does hair dye cost B)

OH, Don't even bother replying, for that +1 to your post count, because I wont listen to bullshit. This is my first, and last post here. If you do reply, it only proves, that you are trying to prove yourself to everybody. No one should prove shit, no one should NEED to. If it really isn't what I say it is, why bother saying anything at all, the only thing you'll be doing is, telling yourself more lies, to make yourself feel as though you are a person. You won't be telling me, you'll only be telling yourself. You go do that. Ignorance is bliss.
However, i know you will reply, because ironically, the ego you don't have wont let you take it. Because you people are predictable, dont listen to the actual tru7h and will never be a real person.
You all look alike anyway, way to go on the originality thing [/smoothlol]

Now ask yourselves this. Why do you care, if it really is just the internet
Because what I say is true, and it hurts your achey breaky heart

It's a mad world. Your either the prey, or the hunters.

In your horrible world, however, your either the food or the water dish

that is all.
it's quite sad that this piece of text must have taken you a fair amount of time.

it appears that you my piece of shit friend are the nub.

as if no one hear has never heard this EXACT same thing before. next time you want to take so much tme to diss a genre make sure you do it with originality + also use bands that are part of the genre before you start bahing it.

gimppp.

reported also.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
I agree 100% Emos suck I think my least favorite of all the emo bands would have to be My Chemical Romance
Haha I'm loving the way you hold Slipknot as come kind of musical benchmark or precedence against which all other forms of music should be compared. That post must have taken a good 20 minutes, if not more, to compose, hence I think it is you who needs to grow up and get off the emo-bashing bandwagon.
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Quote by Jrsnyder881
I agree 100% Emos suck I think my least favorite of all the emo bands would have to be My Chemical Romance

NOT

FRIGGIN'

EMO.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
All i have to say is roflcopter.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.

You may say "well hur hur Slipknot is about Image too!!!"

Wrong, its the exact opposite. They hide their appearance, so little bitch teenagers can't dress up as them, and turn them into a marketable fad. What you see, is their alter egos. And If you emos listen to slipknot, please don't. Their music is too good for people like you. It's the EXACT opposite of what you people "stand for" and I use that loosely.

Wow. You are obviously a Slipknot fan if you are so blind to the fact that their masks ARE the whole gimmick. Not to mention, you sound very "Corey Taylor" with your self-righteous, pseudo-intellectual points of view.

"Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve it."

Are you purposely ripping off the movie "Saw"? I don't know who you think you are, but you certainly don't impress or scare anyone here. Whether somebody likes the emo gimmick or not, that's their decision, and they have every right to defend it, just as you so blindly fell for Slipknot's "alter ego" front and yet defend them so passionately. Slipknot isn't exactly what one would consider to be "ground-breaking" or "life changing" music either. Guitars tuned to drop-B and Cookie Monster vocals had already been done long before Slipknot came to be.

I don't like emo. I don't like Slipknot. Either way, I didn't feel the need to bash anyone's door down just to impose my opinion on someone else. You're really something.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
Last edited by breadfan82 at Jan 12, 2007,
What if I dress like I ****en want, and listen to "emo" music?

You call me emo? short hair? no face make-up? ehh???
LOOSE jeans???

And seriously, we're all sick of the emo bashing, ok?

And BTW to someone above me, MCR is not emo, frikken raaaaaaargh

I'm gonna go slit my wrist now... [k/jk/j]

ANd for those of you who dont get ^^^ its: kidding just, kidding just...

edit... I'm off to bed, don't bother arguing back to me, unless you feel like PM'ing, cos I hate the band forums ... so yeah, won't see me here again.! bye!
Last edited by doomnight at Jan 12, 2007,
lol here we go, as i said. Oh, and btw, that post only took me a few minutes tbh. Seems you people need to quit assuming. Now you can say"lol hypocrit assuming that's exactly what you did lol!!!" no. I aint assuming. What I know is fact. So far, no one has backed anything else up with facts yet. Its all retarded opinion about shit htey have no clue about. Thanks for proving my point buds. If your not emo, this isn't directed at you, piss off. oh and btw, Slipknots masks are no gimmick, they themselves don't want to have the public ruin their identity, turn their faces into stars, rip them off and claim them as part of "the shit". Hell, most rich bands move to California, buy huge mansions. Slipknot, still live in Iowa, in average homes. I don't use slipknot as a basis of comparrison. I use them simply because they are one, of the many bands that are far better then the shit you call emo. Also, of course slipknot didnt invent the shit. They inovated more hate and freewill into it, but that's nto the point. I could have used any band. Fear Factory, Sepultura anyone. I specifically chose Slipknot, because, with them I know what im talking about. No I dont research them, ****. I, from listening to their music, very much know them as people.

Bottom line: emo, its crap, its fake, its for people who aren't real people, not my problem. My PROBLEM is when they started ruining music. Ruining the world. Everywhere I go, I see tarts walking around with their much girlier boyfriends, in giant groups mobs, and it shits me to death, when they look ME up and down, and judge me, talk to each other "oh look at them they are SO not underground" rofl ****in ironic. Just shut up, I don't care about your opinion, it's the internet, I realy just hate you emo ****s, and hate what your about. Wich ironically is nothing.

you can either not give a shit about what I've said, or not post at all, it's that simple. I don't listen to "reason" so please, don't waste time writing. Makes me wonder why I even bother at this point.

oh and OUCH IM REPORTED!!

not on the internet!!! Thats my life!!
[/ridiculouslyhugesarcasm]
MCR is emo you douchebags and if you dont think that they are then please elaborate and explain what genre they belong too because until an even gayer genre of music is spawned MCR will be considered emo

shut up with your opinionated bullshit and go home and slit your wrists to slipknot.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IndieMetalhead

shut up with your opinionated bullshit and go home and slit your wrists to slipknot.

I Lol'd

that is all
Quote by Jrsnyder881
MCR is emo you douchebags and if you dont think that they are then please elaborate and explain what genre they belong too because until an even gayer genre of music is spawned MCR will be considered emo

:win:

I agree. Quit breaking shit down into little chunks. Theyre ****ing emo and you know it.

*editz* well I'm off. If i find som emore emo lolz I shall return. Until then, I've served my purpose. Couldn't care, couldnt give a shit. Go get angry with yourself. Tell that ego thats making you post to quiet down

tata
Last edited by dano555666 at Jan 12, 2007,
Quote by dano555666
I Lol'd

that is all

well, if you have such a huge problem with what other people want to do with their lives, then by all means take your life. you obviously think you're some kind of know it all. all i can say is you know jack shit.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
*Banned*

I didn't know what was funnier, being an obsessive Slipknot fan or saying that they didn't create a marketable fad. The latter probably, everyone's welcome to their own opinions on music so I'll let the first slide, but all they were was a gimmick. Mushroomhead quite happily copied them in the whole mask shit...

Anyway, I got bored of reading after that paragraph.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic