Any of you live here or been here even? I was just wondering. Some other comment in some other thread got me thinking about it. I live in Raton and my mother lives in Albuquerque. I go there quite a bit. I figure if anyone from NM is on UG they are most likely from there.

If you ducked in to see what was going on Hi thanks for dropping by!:snyper:

If you came to talk shit, leave your comment and see yourself out. Thank you.
Last edited by magicninja_ at Jan 12, 2007,
I lived there for 13 years in Gallup. Bout 2 hours west of abq. I absoulutley hated it. There were some really nice people there though. But just the setting in general and the high desert, the drieness. It was horrible, now i can just look out my window and see a 7k foot mountain that looks so close i can reach out and touch it. Now thats more like it Washington state FTW.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
I lived there for 13 years in Gallup. Bout 2 hours west of abq. I absoulutley hated it. There were some really nice people there though. But just the setting in general and the high desert, the drieness. It was horrible, now i can just look out my window and see a 7k foot mountain that looks so close i can reach out and touch it. Now thats more like it Washington state FTW.

I've never been to Gallup. I live in the mountains myself so I can understand what you're saying.
I like New Mexico a lot too.

Except when I camp in the middle of nowhere and it's cold.
Quote by Revelations
There's a new Mexico now?

damn beaten to it
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
i was just getting used to old mexico...........
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by kaplac
soul power, where in washington are you? I live in vancouver

I don't live in Washington.....wait a minute, nevermind. I just go to Riudoso (spelling?) for camping in the summer and sometimes rent a cabin in the winter. Nice place to get away from the world for awhile.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by kaplac
soul power, where in washington are you? I live in vancouver

near Everett
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I love New Mexico. I used to live in Arizona and I've been there many times - mainly to hike.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
I've spent a night in Albuquerque once, but that's about it.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
New Mexico is where they send the illegal aliens to work as high end Lawyers.
"Somewhere out there is a big-ass forest of weed." - Thomas Alva Edison