My tremolo bar won't stay still and if i use it too much it falls out, not really a problem but quite annoying, can anyone help me fix it ? also, would an OFR (original floyd rose) fit in my bridge routing?

thanx
an OFR would need a bit more routing I think.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Dive down your bridge, at the back there's a tiny allen head. Tighten it slowly and carefully.

*see number (1)
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Last edited by madpickin03 at Jan 12, 2007,
Quote by madpickin03
Dive down your bridge, at the back there's a tiny allen head. Tighten it slowly and carefully.

u mean take the bridge out, pictures would be useful if u have any? but i think i know what u mean. thanx
** Do number (1) only, ignore number (2)
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
do i need to remove the bridge, i dont wanna do that yet, as i have restrung only 3 days ago n it would be a pain. can this screw be adjusted without taking out the bridge btw do u mean reply number (2) ?
if you still want to swap the trem, www.floydrose.com have routing templates.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I was looking into getting a new trem for my 350 that I customized. I contacted Floyd Rose tech support and they said a Floyd Rose Pro would drop right in. A FR Pro will cost you about $200. Just keep up with the trem, once you lubricate the studs and knife edges it's much smoother. Ibanez' factory setups suck.