Its The Time Of Ur Life When U Find Mr.right. I Have Recently Found Him And With Some Much In Common I That Nothing Horrible Will Happen/. We Will Be 2gether 4ever. I Love U Baby And Cant Wait 2 See U Again
*reported*
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥

Greatest thread on UG, ever.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
butt secks butt secks butt secks........
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Quote by dark-color7
Its The Time Of Ur Life When U Find Mr.right. I Have Recently Found Him And With Some Much In Common I That Nothing Horrible Will Happen/. We Will Be 2gether 4ever. I Love U Baby And Cant Wait 2 See U Again

Why have you put a capital on the beginning of ever word?
Or are you actually smart enough to press SHIFT + F3 ?

Anyway, you'll love this guy, he'll screw you over, and then you'll want to die.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Grrr dont make every first letter a capital.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Guys, She Typed It In All Caps, Like I Am Doing Now. All Complete Capital Letters. However When It Gets Posted Its Truncated To Lowercase, Except For First Letters Due To Nouns

Quote by metaldud536

Oh Really, Let Me Try.

EDIT: Amazing.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by The_Bass_Poet
Hmmm............ Grammar any one?

Grammar on UG???? Where!??
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by The_Bass_Poet
OMG That made me lol so hard!

I'm half asleep but that made me laugh.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
You know guys, I swear, with every second I spend in this thread, my IQ drops a point.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
^its only if you do it in the whole post

Quote by metaldud536

ugh, no one is mr right. he will screw you over once he makes you a baby momma , then hell take ur money and leave. i say dump him now. he is a fake
^shut up, emo kid.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
^**** off, Kvlt man

[/sp4m]

Quote by metaldud536

Hey Demonbreed just cause something like that happened 2 u dosent mean it will happen 2 me so get over ur self
is he a UGer?

damn i'm getting dummer maybe i should be a drummer...

Alliteration FWT
Rot in hell!
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
If you carry on like this, you bf will get so annoyed, he will do to you what happened to that blonde chick in Cannibal Ferox.
Quote by dark-color7
Why Dose It Annoy Peopel That The First Letter Of Every Word Is Capitalized Its Osm

John hates you, we hate you, this thread sucks, go away.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥