ok so like after all the run around after the holidays and more burned off stress
i went to guitar center and i picked up some nessacary shit for recording. mixer and mics...well i was in there and this dude behind the counter was like playin with the cash register looked like a tottal idiot...i go to cash out...and hes like so thats cool. whats a mixer...and i began to explain...half way through my explaining he goes..i love coffee...i was like wtf so im like yea me too?? i looked dumbfounded...finally he goes do u have that new software and im like ??? what..hes like ya know that software that well u play guitar and it like tabs it for you automatically..and i was like no i didint no there was such a thing...he goes it is the greatest thing since coffee..im like k i gotta go...hes like bye friend...im like sure...i ended up going home and iffy to believe him i called a friend and he said he had heard of such a thing but didint know anything other then that...so i searched..and still nothing...do you guys on UG know anything about this????
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
No, but I would actually BUY that software.
Looking for a new sig!
he was probably effin around with u,
but actually i do know of such a thing,

guitar pro, it can tab out midi format from any midi file, and there is some sort of convertor, a jack to plug into your guitar and into the computer, and it will tab out automaticly. brb gonna check that out
like, I kinda know what your takin about like, but like, I cant remember like, the name of the software, its like not in the memory cells of my brain right now like.

Just kidding. I don't think there is tabbing software that listens to what you play and tabs it as you go, but I could be wrong mate.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
I don't know of any, but it wouldn't be hard to develop something like that. There are already software tuners that recognize notes. How hard is it to make a program that writes successions of notes down as tab?

The hard part is making it recognize more subtle stuff like slides, bends, timing. Chords, or more strings played together would also pose problems.

So I guess it wouldn't be that easy after all.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.