Any recommendations?
Ive been looking at Ibanez mainly.
I live in Europe if it matters

Matt
I would go with Any Jackson around that price... but thats just me. i got an ibanez once and returned it to musicians friend right away. GO WITH A JACKSON!!!
Go with a dean
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
Don't go with a Dean, they are not that great.

Definately get something like an RG1570, I don't like the S series because of the 22 frets, but the RG1570 is definately up your alley.
High as tits
rg1570, save another £50 or so.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Schecters? probably under your budget but i dont know maybe consider it or something.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Ibanez RG1570 + pickup swap. DiMarzio or Bareknuckle.
Quest for "the tone": pending.
Quote by A7XRemenissions
Schecters? probably under your budget but i dont know maybe consider it or something.

yeah, get a c-1 hellraiser with emgs
washburn X40pro. that should be in your range, im looking at getting one
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by A7XRemenissions

They're hard to get in Europe.

I'd go with the 1570 that's what I'm getting once gak.co.uk get off their lazy asses and ship it...
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

^That's how you do it, kids!
Member #3 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club. PM Revelations to join!

I write, apparently!
IBANEZ RG series is what you will be looking for. I have the RGT42DX Great fun.
im gonna have to say an ESP/LTD and model above a 400 series unless agthis is ur thang
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by xFilth
I think Ill get a 1570, any years or anything I should avoid?

if you prefer an edge over an edge pro, get pre-2003. I think that's right.

Quote by HxCori<3
go with jackson, negro! avoid all ibanez cause there stupid, stupid heads

What.

The.

Fuck?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
jacksons or ibanez Rg/SA series?
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Quote by HxCori<3
go with jackson, negro! avoid all ibanez cause there stupid, stupid heads

Bias idiot. People like these shouldn't exist.
I'm back, you douchebags.
the ibanez s series
jacksons
schecters or fenders

maybe even a epi les paul
i just got a dk2m and i would recemend it (it was the best playing guitar in my price range).
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
Quote by malmsteenkid
im gonna have to say an ESP/LTD and model above a 400 series unless agthis is ur thang

ill have to agree