Well, I thought I would post here, making a program I think coul help many budding guitarists.

A big brother adoption agency, where more experienced players "adopt" a noobie and help them progress through structured lessons and interactive chat.

it would be quite simple, with a for such as this, so I will start.

Name: Travis

Prefered Genre: 80s rock/metal, Clean melodic classical-esqu music.

Known Techniques: I am comfortable in palm muting, Hammer on, Pull offs, pinch harmonics, Natural harmonics, Alternate picking, which is something i need to work on more, as well as triads, tripplets or what ever you want to call it. 3 notes to a beat instead of one... yeah.

Songs known: I can not play one song completely, but I know LOADS of riffs. I want to finish that, And be able to play full song through and through. the closest thing i have to a complete song is 75% of seek and destroy and most of am I evil.

What are you seeking: I am seeking help with theory, Scales, Modes, Improvising and touching up and perfecting skills I know already, As well as build finger strength, kmkkyk pinkky is horrid, as my other fingers are fine.

so that is the basic form. If anyone wants to adopt me please let me know! I could use the help.

Thanks, Travis
Quote by Leybick

you're going to try and tell me girls don't piss out of their asses?

Gear:
Agile AL-3100 Gold-top Les Paul
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt
You'd be better off getting a real guitar teacher. It's difficult for people on the internet to teach you all that stuff and actually help you develop a decent technique. Also, there are an absolute load of articles on all aformentioned technique on the UG lessons and columns pages.
well, I know a real life teacher is best, but i am in a remote area with no available teachers to me readily, and I also lack funds to pay someone for lessons and travel 60 miles to get there... lol
Quote by Leybick

Gear:
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt
Eaglecreek oregon...
Quote by Leybick

Gear:
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt
Quote by Deluster
As well as build finger strength, kmkkyk pinkky is horrid, as my other fingers are fine.

I think you need a doctor for that one.
Quote by Deluster

As well as build finger strength, kmkkyk pinkky is horrid, as my other fingers are fine.

I was wondering about that too lol
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
lol the K key sticks down occasionally, but yes, horrid pinky!
Quote by Leybick

Gear:
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt