theres alot of random bashing of guitarists and random "why do people hate (insert guitarist or artist here)" threads about thats slowly starting to piss me off yet I still set foot in them to argue so i thought about this for a bit and eventualy thought it might work.

If your wondering why a certain artist gets riped off on UG then ask here and hope for a desent responce.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
theres alot of random bashing of guitarists and random "why do people hate (insert guitarist or artist here)" threads about thats slowly starting to piss me off yet I still set foot in them to argue so i thought about this for a bit and eventualy thought it might work.

If your wondering why a certain artist gets riped off on UG then ask here and hope for a desent responce.

That, in the Pit, would be a miracle in itself.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
I'm not even positive what a 'desent responce' even is..
My name is Marc! Silly username.
ya play a real instremunt lik nothing LMFAO
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Quote by GiantRaven
I don't

I can play the intro to enter the sandman, and i can play voodoo child, i pwn him, all my friends say so.
Quote by The Postman
I can play the intro to enter the sandman, and i can play voodoo child, i pwn him, all my friends say so.

i can do that too, but i doubt i can pwn hendrix
Quote by deluxity
i can do that too, but i doubt i can pwn hendrix

Dude i can play without even lookign at my guiatr
Quote by The Postman

me too, but can you play all of jimi hendrix songs witout doing it, i mean, EVERY jimi hendrix song
Quote by The Postman

Pfft, even I could play those

...on Bass
Quote by The Postman

Wow!1!!! U r s0 h4rdc0r3!1
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by The Postman
Thats what my friends say to me!

tell your friends that everyone on this site think they're stupid
Quote by deluxity
tell your friends that everyone on this site think they're stupid

Especially me

They'll know who you're talking about
I forsee that this thread will not last much longer...

Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

this thread wasn't made for flaming but your a twat

Quote by The Postman

but can you play Voodoo Child with your teeth like Jimi could? can you play the whole Enter Sandman?

and theres nothing special about playing with out looking, anyone past beginer can do that. I bet your the only kid at your school that plays guitar, were I go to school everyone can do something, where they would call you an amature
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by Demonbreed
That, in the Pit, would be a miracle in itself.

Even more so if he spelt decent right.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by eldanny
this thread wasn't made for flaming but your a twat

but can you play Voodoo Child with your teeth like Jimi could? can you play the whole Enter Sandman?

and theres nothing special about playing with out looking, anyone past beginer can do that. I bet your the only kid at your school that plays guitar, were I go to school everyone can do something, where they would call you an amature

don't flame the n00b again
Quote by GiantRaven
Pfft, even I could play those

...on Bass

me too, :p;

I can play all of purple haze on bass too
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by sock_demon
Herman Li.

I don't know why people rip on him

Because he suffers from small-penis syndrome?
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by cagnius
Because he suffers from small-penis syndrome?

so that means i have a small vagina
Quote by The Postman
ive only been playing a year all my friends say i pwn jimi hendrix and i believe them.

We all 'pwn' Hendrix as we're all alive
Quote by The Postman
Thats what my friends say to me!

Just because you can play Jimi's songs doesn't make you better than Jimi. Jimi was a sloppy blues player who played with emotion and a ton of feedback, you can't replicate that by just sitting in your bedroom and practicing. Sure, I'm almost certain I could play most - if not all - of Hendrix's songs, but I could never create anything like that.

The fact you can replicate it to some degree means absolutely nothing. Your friends are morons, and you're not far off from being one.

Quote by _Mayday_
Smokey Amp: Ridding the world of ignorance since September 2005.