End the world: The beginning bit seemed abit out of time. I get what you were trying to do, but seemed out of time.

Vocals: Aren't that bad, kinda works well with the song overall.
Guitars: Good, but at the end don't drag it out so much.
Drums: Good, no complaints.
Bass: Again Good, no complaints.

Overall: 8/10. Sounds kinda nu-metalish though.

December: Was expecting A soft song. However I got nothing at all. Pretty sure it isn't my pc, so might wanna make sure it's uploaded etc.
I'll edit this if it works.

Conclusion: Blackinside, despite the emo name has more of a nu-metal feel with good guitar lines, solid drums and a rythmic bass. Singing, suits the genre I decribed.

8/10.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Thanks, yeah december is a soft song...it was working fine for me yesterday. I;ll check it again though...
It's working now.

Vocals are...well, haunting. Very nice sounding.

Need's drums with a slow but powerful beat, same goes for bass.

No complaints for the guitar.

Score: 9/10.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
The effect in the beginning is useless as the overall volume after wards gets quieter . The guitar in the beginning bares no distinction.. Gimmie this sexy thing(sound) which i'll have orgasms too.

The drum reverb doesn't match the rest of the song , but i don't blame you as it's Midi .

I say a bit more treble in the intro of both songs , december and end of the werld.The guitar works in the verse ' you know i'm useless etc.'

If this is studio then I'm sorry for critisms (no reverse) if it's homemade then i'll applaud you .
December has great warmth but the high , in my opinion , is a little low and starts blending in with the warmth.Actually , it worths both ways , as it's a good riff.

good work.
Thanks guys for the input, greatly appreciated.

Yeah this is all home based...no mixer other than the one within the program I'm using (pro tracks)..and it's not the greatest so tweaking is kind of a pain. Everything is routed through a rpx400 and my laptop.

I got more stuff...not as nu metal...more straight up bay area thrash (old metallica, with influences of lamb of god and mastodon I've been told..) that I'll hopefully put up soon. End the world was written somewhere around 6 years ago. December is a lot newer.