Well, sometimes when I upload a CD to my iTunes, the tracks will appear on iTunes in the correct order. But, when I transfer them to my iPod, the songs will appear in odd orders, unsually within the first couple songs. What are some ways I could fix this problem? Thanks.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
in the same window you change the song, album, composser or artist, you cahnge the track order
I've manually edited the songs so that the songs are in the correct order on iTunes, but they get fucked up when I transfer them to the iPod.
You could not care.

When you edit it in your itunes library, are you actually going to info and putting the track number in, or are you just dragging it?
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

I'm typing in the track names.
Quote by Kartman
I've manually edited the songs so that the songs are in the correct order on iTunes, but they get fucked up when I transfer them to the iPod.

do it on the ipod
THREAD HI-JACK

How do you backup/save your iTunes library exactly, and how do you transfer it onto another computer?

I'm going to college soon which means I'll be getting a new computer and I'll need a way to get my iTunes library on there. I have about 2111 songs and I don't really want to re-import them all.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Kartman, are you selecting the tracks in order when you click on them to highlight them, and then send them onto your ipod?

And I've got a worse problem.

Blood Sugar Sex Magic won't even work on my iTunes or computer
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by hatebreed219
THREAD HI-JACK

How do you backup/save your iTunes library exactly, and how do you transfer it onto another computer?

I'm going to college soon which means I'll be getting a new computer and I'll need a way to get my iTunes library on there. I have about 2111 songs and I don't really want to re-import them all.

find where it copies them to, put them on a flash drive, transfer them
install itunes on new pc, file(i think, i dont have it here) -> add files to library(something like that) -> select the folder they're all in. wait about 10 mins
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by Kartman
Well, sometimes when I upload a CD to my iTunes, the tracks will appear on iTunes in the correct order. But, when I transfer them to my iPod, the songs will appear in odd orders, unsually within the first couple songs. What are some ways I could fix this problem? Thanks.

If your iPod is set to manually update, you have to update the songs on the iPod itself. If it's set to automatically update, then I have no idea what your problem is... I guess make sure the info for every song is the same. (Album name, number of tracks on the cd, etc.)

Quote by hatebreed219
THREAD HI-JACK

Put all the songs on your iPod, plug iPod in to new computer, if you do this after you install iTunes, make sure you have your iPod set to manually update.
Open "My Computer" -> Open your iPod as a disk drive (eg. "My iPod F:/") -> Go to Tools -> Folder Options -> select "View Hidden Files and Folders" -> open "iPod Control" -> open "Music" -> Select All -> copy to preferred space on the hard drive -> Open iTunes -> Add folder to library -> select all your music -> there you are
Last edited by gibsonpenguin at Jan 12, 2007,
Quote by R_H_C_P
Kartman, are you selecting the tracks in order when you click on them to highlight them, and then send them onto your ipod?

And I've got a worse problem.

Blood Sugar Sex Magik won't even work on my iTunes or computer

Ouch.