I cant belive ohio state got beat by florida let alone by soo many points...It was pathetic...no one played good at all except ginn on the first play and then his own teammates hurt him...Troy smith didnt look much like a hiesman winner to me but of course his O-line didnt help much either... What are your thoughts on the game?
-BAMF-
Member #8 of the Creedence Clearwater Revival fan club

pm cptbeefheart or Pi3h-boy to join
my thought? this thread should have been posted a few days ago.

edit: i also liked how all the grocery stores here started selling gator meat lol.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
yea i would of but i just joined here so i wanted to gets some ppl's thoughts on the game...yeea the gator meat thing was pretty funny...Well theres always greg oden and the basketball team too...ohh wait they also lost to florida
-BAMF-

Why cant they just make a sports thread? These are getting pretty damn annoying.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
I think they said sometime during the game that now Florida is both the reigning football and basketball champions? And that they're the first school to ever do this? (Or maybe it was the first time that Florida had ever done it.) Pretty cool.
yea they were the first ever to do it im pretty sure...
-BAMF-

Quote by metal4all
my thought? this thread should have been posted a few days ago.

edit: i also liked how all the grocery stores here started selling gator meat lol.

Lmao, where are you? I'm from Dayton.
Yes, OSU did get beat. No, actually they were taken behind the barn and beat like a drum. No actually they were beaten like a red headed step child and then sent to boarding school, actually they were beaten like a cheap gong.

Yes the SEC is real football. DEFENSE

OSU, overrated lives here
Quote by MastaBassist10
Lmao, where are you? I'm from Dayton.

Newark. (30 mins east of columbus)
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by prsfloyd
Yes, OSU did get beat. No, actually they were taken behind the barn and beat like a drum. No actually they were beaten like a red headed step child and then sent to boarding school, actually they were beaten like a cheap gong.

Yes the SEC is real football. DEFENSE

OSU, overrated lives here

keep telling yourself that buddy....Go bucks
-BAMF-

Yep, UF are the 2006 national champs in both football and basketball.
My God, it's full of stars!
a little late lol. yeah at first i thought it was gona be a hard game for florida, but then then they started killing em'.

my thoughts: ohio state sucks, this game totally makes you think they didnt deserve to get to the championship.
UNFORGIVEABLE
i think they played bad but they did win 12 games and won the conference so i dont think you can actually say they suck.
-BAMF-

Quote by bcjeff08
i think they played bad but they did win 12 games and won the conference so i dont think you can actually say they suck.

yeah but im just saying, they played horribly in that game.
UNFORGIVEABLE
yea they did...i will agree with that one...lol
-BAMF-

Quote by bcjeff08
yea they did...i will agree with that one...lol

haha, yeah. i changed it have way through, humiliating...
UNFORGIVEABLE
my fav part of that game is when this lady brought a tray full of cups of GATORaid to OSU at like half time.

was classic.
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
Quote by lEcheloNl
my fav part of that game is when this lady brought a tray full of cups of GATORaid to OSU at like half time.

was classic.

UNFORGIVEABLE
Quote by edawg
when OSU ran the opening kick back, i was like "this is gonna suck"... but it turned around and my gators won..

yeah, same here.
UNFORGIVEABLE
I was crying that day.

The first 14 seconds of the game I was like " bitches we're gonna you!"

And then they caught up. By a lot. And won. By a lot.

And then I was crying the whole night and the rest of the next day.

My sister went to OSU, that's why.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████