Page 1 of 2
List off picks that you own, that you have collected from differnt bands.

Mine are:

Korn
ill nino
Stone Sour
East Eighteen (Local Band)
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
Beatlemania &
GFN "I saw GFN and all I got was this stupid pick"
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Avenged Sevenfold (don't even start..)
bass pick from Atreyu
Scars of Tomorrow
Hand to Hand

Think that's it, not sure.
The A7X one I actually use, I think it's perfect - the right gauge, and it has a pointy end, rather than the somewhat blunt ones most have.
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
None I got hit in the eye by bassist of less than jake's pick and guy next to me grabbed it off the floor before i could get it
I've never got a pick at a show but I know someone who caught a drumstick from "hinder" and a drumstick from "sevend 2" at Bud fest.

Oh once I went to see battery (#1 Metallica tribute band) I won a signed guitar (a cheap epiphone, but I only spent 15$ entering the contest.)
I have a Alice Cooper Pick and a BLS Pick. My friend did get a drum stick from a Alice Cooper Concert
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412

Col. Catman of the KISS ARMY UG REGIMENT:
PM Sloopy to join up!
All I have are a few picks from Yngwie Malmsteen. Haha, I almost got none, but luckily the chick beside me was nice enough to hand me a few.
I have a pick claudio sanchez threw into the crowd, I'm pretty happy about that.

I also have a pick from a led zeppelin cover band called Letz Zep
i was at killswitch engage and the guitarist threw his pick. i didnt see it but apparantly it came right at my face. i got punched in the back of the head and each side of my face by people trying to grab it.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by suicideangel_2
I have a pick claudio sanchez threw into the crowd, I'm pretty happy about that.

I also have a pick from a led zeppelin cover band called Letz Zep

ive seen them. they're reall good. i shook the singer's hand twice and i think the page lookalike once. didnt get any picks though
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
muse. i got to the front for like 2 minutes at the very end of hysteria, and he threw it literally right at me. truly a good night.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Slash tossed me a pick at a Velvet Revolver show. At the same concert my friend got one from Duff.. it was pretty cool
Drumstick from green day. hmmm....
No picks.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by llama_guitarist
damn, i've never gotten anything like that from a concert

If you really want a pick, your best chance is going to be stick around after the concert after the front has cleared out, because you can then search for them. Now the reason why I say this is beecase the fronts going to be too crowded to bend over during the concert to pick up dropped picks, and by the end of the concert people are bound to forget about looking, cause they want to beat the rush out of there. So there are most likely going to be a few on the ground.

Thats how I got my Korn one.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
Cold Chisel
its a bass pick but i still use it, it glows in the dark and it rulllleesss
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Candlebox
Styx
Forigner
Whitestarr
BTO
The Subways
No Quarter (Zep Tribute band)
Pillar
The Outlaws
Whiskey Creek (Skynyrd Tribute)
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Reggie Wooten's pick. My guitarist was jealous.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
I have one from a local Christian Metal band, but that's it.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
My Former Self- pretty gay band but hey its a free pick!

and a drum stick from my favorite local band. wich i had to fight for. but its worth it =] hahah
3 Chimaira picks
2 Gwar picks
1 Lamb of God Drumstick
1 Slipknot Drumstick (joey)
1 Three Days Grace pick

I think that's about it.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
I got one from Rancid, and some girls behind me were like "aw, jelous" so I gave it to them, because quite frankly, I would probably just have ended up using it to play anyway.
got a pick from the hand of justin hawkins at a darkness concert.

pity they won't be back.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
guitar picks
metallica
iron maiden
trivium
bullet for my valentine
korn
ill nino
limp bizkit
linkin park
lost prophets
velvet revolver
slayer
slipknot
system of a down

drum sticks
iron maiden
trivium
metallica
slayer
slipknot
I don't go to concerts...

But I did get two picks from Tran Siberian Orchestra two years ago... The guitarists looked at me and were like "You play guitar don't you..." 'Yeah...' "Here.*throws picks at* Good luck and keep goin at it." lol
I got two from Dragonforce, and that's it. don't go to as many concerts as I'd like to.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
I don't have any, but a mate of mine seems to get EVERYTHING. She has two of Peter Lindgren's picks, one of Mikaels, Dave Lombardo's sticks and Alexi Lahio's pick.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I got 6 Dragonforce picks. ^ar73m were you at the concert in May and the most recent one in belfast?
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

Quote by CrEePiNgDeAtH66
guitar picks
metallica
iron maiden
trivium
bullet for my valentine
korn
ill nino
limp bizkit
linkin park
lost prophets
velvet revolver
slayer
slipknot
system of a down

drum sticks
iron maiden
trivium
metallica
slayer
slipknot

Is the Slipknot pick from Jim Root? If so I want it.................you should sell it to me.
Quote by Pan-Tallica

Slap a n00b
Quote by powerslave756
I got 6 Dragonforce picks. ^ar73m were you at the concert in May and the most recent one in belfast?

Not in May, but I did see them at Mandella. The pick I got from Sam is actually my main pick now, it's pretty solid, I just wish I had more of them since it's getting all worn out now.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Page 1 of 2