It takes 30 - 120 minutes, well, maybe longer depending on your stomach contents. It gets you high longer, same effects, but I think you get a bit of a hangover.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
it is stonger. takes more time to kick in, but is stronger. if you making brownies, make shure you have some normal brownies around too.
Too cool for a signature.
yh, u do get as lene, but a differance between eating and smokin is dat smokin it gets u lene well quick, eating it takes a bit longer but still lasts 1-2 hours, rele cool stuff
^ yeah or else youll be hungry, then youll eat some other pot brownies, and its gonna continue until you like collapse.

edit: to crisatgrace (or whatever)
You guys sooo got that from In the Van on Comeback Road

....you know what Im talking about
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
About the brownies,my freind from school,his brother,and I tried that once...they taste like shit,unless you're already high...and while you're at it i suggest watching nonstop Robot Chicken episodes while you're high,it's even funnier,trust me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:On second thought,don't even mess with the brownies,And i wouldn't suggest eating it,just get baked the old fashioned way
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Last edited by Td_Nights at Jan 12, 2007,
drug thread?

eating weed doesn't affect me as much as smoking it - but smoking joints doesn't have much of an effect either, to get really cained i need to do toots.

it takes a lot of any kind of drug to affect me much, other than alcohol, thankfully.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Eating weed is alright, I've never had really experienced anything different then smoking, I just find I have to eat more then what I'd normally smoke. If you don't have a bong to smoke it out of and you're trying to find an alternate, just smoke some buckets. They get you mad blazed and take so little for bowls.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Ive done both. Eating takes longer, but lasts longer. Smoking is quicker but doesnt last as long. Also, depsite what people say, smoking does more damage than eating it.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by esther_mouse
drug thread?

eating weed doesn't affect me as much as smoking it - but smoking joints doesn't have much of an effect either, to get really cained i need to do toots.

it takes a lot of any kind of drug to affect me much, other than alcohol, thankfully.

I'd go and get some decent gear buddy. I used to bang on about dope dosen't really touch me for years and then i had some 'proper' stuff and it put me on my arse. I found out afterwards that a lot of the gear on the streets is low grade crap.....you need to make friends with a dealer and a whole new world opens up. lol

Finding the decent stuff is probably the reason i had to stop.....it's fun for a while and then you realise you've turned into a lifeless moron...... oh well.

Happy hunting....
[