...... www.myspace.com/xstillunknownx
a link for the actual song is on myspace.. check it out let me kno wat u think. i got props before without the song, just lyrics...now let me see wat ya think. wrote this bout my dad who i dont remember much about

BETTER DAYS

verse1:

it doesnt seem so far away
when i wasnt afraid to laugh and play
on a swing set in the fall,
i never knew i'd miss it all
the smile upon your broken face
open hearts in a better place
not knowing the end was near
never a need for any fear.

chorus:

Bring me back to the better days
give me a chance i'll show the way (2x)
escaping all--> our fears

verse2:

when you left there was a fight
i watched your truck go out of sight
i grew up wondering in pain
curious if i was really sane
the lies she told me were very cold
But i didnt know it till i was told
for all of this forsaken life
i'm sorry that bitch had to be your wife

Chorus:

Outro:

I knew this wasnt right,
i told you this could never be
i'm lying here now
wishing i could've seen
through all the lies
through all my fear
through all the hard days
without you being here
through all the fights
through all the tears
given from me to you
I owe you for all those years

Chorus:

good song dude, wish i could play a good as you. ive only been playing for 1 year though. i know g d and c, and i think it was e. but good song. your strayed from the lyrics on the outro though so change the song or change the lyrics. but all in all good song.
The vocals were kinda odd at first, but as I grew into the song and the style it got better.

I like the lyrics, they're really emotional and you capture that in the singing.

Lastly, Dayton is really nice, and Ohio as a state completely owns, dont you think?
Nice song!
The only thing I have to say negatively about this is some of the rhyming is too generic, but that's easy to fix.
I have a myspace for my music too.
The recording kind of sucks, I'm not going to lie. Haha. But it would be great if you could check it out.
www.myspace.com/alexruuskamusic

Or,
please take a look at my song, Runners, on this site.
:] Thank you!
And great job!
thanx alot, yea been workin hard on recording recently. this song kinda came to me outta nowhere. but thats how most come to me. im not like most who sit till they write sumthing. like a song im workin on now, it came to me after watching american history x...if u havn't seen it u need to. n/e way thnx every1 for the props.
I have one word to say about that song............WOW!!! The flow of the song was really nice, the guitar playing couldn't have been better, and the lyrics really stood out, they were truly from the heart. Keep the songs coming!
The melody, lyrics, and guitar are all great. I only have problem with this. The way you're singing...the sort of crack in your voice its an excellent thing to be able to do and if used in the right places it can add a lot of emotion to the song. I just think you are using it way too much. I assume you can sing cleaner because you seem to sing "bring me back to the better days" without the scratchiness. You have a great voice I just think it would be a lot better if it was a little cleaner sounding overall. Also I don't know if you meant to do the panning this way but I think it would sound better if the guitar and vocals were balanced. Its just sort of weird with headphones on having the vocals only in one ear especially when there is no backup vocals. Great job though its very good and very catchy.

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504148
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
The melody, lyrics, and guitar are all great. I only have problem with this. The way you're singing...the sort of crack in your voice its an excellent thing to be able to do and if used in the right places it can add a lot of emotion to the song. I just think you are using it way too much. I assume you can sing cleaner because you seem to sing "bring me back to the better days" without the scratchiness. You have a great voice I just think it would be a lot better if it was a little cleaner sounding overall. Also I don't know if you meant to do the panning this way but I think it would sound better if the guitar and vocals were balanced. Its just sort of weird with headphones on having the vocals only in one ear especially when there is no backup vocals. Great job though its very good and very catchy.

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504148

o and yea man....lol i couldnt figure out why it was panned....i fixed it all. lol
i love this song, its great, really pulls at the heart, i listened to the recording, great job.seemed like there was something wrong with the sound with the begining of the outro, or mabe its my headphones.but i would have added in the drums in some part, probly the outro to give the ending a little kick,also in the ending choruses.because you have jsut guitar through the whole part, which isnt bad, guess i was just anticipated the moment where the drums kick in, but its great how it is.very nice