Page 1 of 13
ok, by common consent - well, a couple of suggestions - it seems like a good time for an alcohol thread, so people like me don't keep spamming other threads discussing their raison d'etre...by which i mean, of course, booze.

but please, no "how do i cover teh smells of booze" or "how menny bacardi breezers wil get me well pissed".

i'll answer that right now: whisky, beer, and wine, all leave a smell. vodka does NOT. vodka and orange, is, therefore, the ideal secret drinker's drink. for everything else, bodyspray if you spill it down your top, and extra strong mints.

and no number of bacardi breezers will truly get you hammered. if you drank that many, you'd be dead, your veins clogged full of colourings and sugar. drink proper drinks.

so, discuss alcohol, ask questions, run free and wild, have fun.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Alcohol makes me feel funny

Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Firstly, ANY alchopops are trully shite.
Second, ive tried getting drunk on them, and yes you have a sugar overdose.
Thirdly, John Smiths and Fosters all the way!!
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Rockwolf
Yeah ! Get pissed kids !! It's cool

i'm not convinced as to your sincerity, but as you are UG's smackhead, i'm not sure i'd take your advice anyway...

for insincerity, i recommend three vodka mixers and a couple of pints.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
straight edged. 1/2 pint of shandy. that way, you won't get laid to a man.

right?
DANK MEMES
Quote by esther_mouse
a smell. vodka does NOT.

That's not true. Ethanol is ethanol.
I wish the US would lower its drinking age so that people wouldn't feel really cool about going out and getting so hammered they pass out in a pool of vomit and urine.

I can understand drinking socially, a little bit with a meal or with some friends, but I really don't get the "Oh, I'm going to go out and get shitfaced tonight, feel like crap in the morning and then go do it again tomorrow!" attitude.

Myself, I'm a teetotaler.
Since when does Vodka not smell?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by E Daws

it smells like paintstripper, and coats your mouth with fuzzy crap, but it doesn't leave a smell on your breath.
<//////>~ dA
Quote by E Daws

He means on your breath. If you mean "since when doesn't it smell out of the bottle" then obviously you can smell it as it is concetrated.

Quote by mr_hankey
That's not true. Ethanol is ethanol.

Dont you mean paint-stripper ?
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
My freind said Alcopops are crap, is that true?

I've never drunk alot of alcohol but Lager is quite nice.
Quote by gibsonpenguin

I can understand drinking socially, a little bit with a meal or with some friends, but I really don't get the "Oh, I'm going to go out and get shitfaced tonight, feel like crap in the morning and then go do it again tomorrow!" attitude.

Myself, I'm a teetotaler.

Bastard. You stole my words and rearranged them into a meaning. Kudos.
DANK MEMES
I got drunk and had to get the bus home. Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
Quote by ctb
My freind said Alcopops are crap, is that true?

I've never drunk alot of alcohol but Lager is quite nice.

alcopops ARE crap.

they're sugary, barely-alcoholic nonsense that will rot your teeth faster than it affects your alcohol:blood ratio.

avoid them like the plague, and maybe the bastard manufacturers will stop making them...

edit: mayday, that's brilliant

demonbreed, i'm a girl why are people still getting that wrong?
<//////>~ dA
Forget alcoholic beverages.

That's the pussy thing to do.

*Drinks a gallon of pure Ethanol*
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
im straight edge so i dont drink but its gay how all these 14 and 15 year old kids start drinkin alcohol just cuz they think its cool, i personally think its stupid and a waste of money
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
Quote by Demonbreed
He means on your breath. If you mean "since when doesn't it smell out of the bottle" then obviously you can smell it as it is concetrated.

Dont you mean paint-stripper ?

She*

How menny bicard breezers will make me luk like a faget??
yo.

I BELIEVE
Vodka doesn't leave a smell?

Vodka and orange? What?

Ok. You're one of those people who wants everyone to know how much they drink so they can feel cool. "yeah man, look a me, I, like, got SOO drunk last night, then I used vodka to cover up the smell of alcohol "
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by esther_mouse
alcopops ARE crap.

they're sugary, barely-alcoholic nonsense that will rot your teeth faster than it affects your alcohol:blood ratio.

avoid them like the plague, and maybe the bastard manufacturers will stop making them...

edit: mayday, that's brilliant

demonbreed, i'm a girl why are people still getting that wrong?

One alcopop is one and a half units of alcohol. More than a glass of wine or half a pint.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
1) Absolut FTW
2) Smirnoff 2nd place
3) since when the hell doesnt alcohol leave a scent after u drink it??
as a person above already said :"Ethanol is ethanol".
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
She*

How menny bicard breezers will make me luk like a faget??

oh none they iz lyke wel kl u ony needz 2 drink haff a 1 b4 u iz hammerd innit

...imho, anyway looking at a bottle of bacardi breezer with anything other than disgust is already worthy of solitary confinement.

Quote by Meths
One alcopop is one and a half units of alcohol. More than a glass of wine or half a pint.

the glasses of wine i drink are at least 2 units.

i just think alcopops are asking for heart disease and tooth decay...and they're aimed at kids, which is pathetic.
<//////>~ dA
Last edited by esther_mouse at Jan 12, 2007,
Yeha, ether thinks he's cool. Period. Wha? this is about alcohol ..
DANK MEMES
Quote by Pandrew947
im straight edge so i dont drink but its gay how all these 14 and 15 year old kids start drinkin alcohol just cuz they think its cool, i personally think its stupid and a waste of money

and youre "straight edge" because you think its cool. however, i respect that you didnt spell it "sXe"....you probably decided it today anyway.

but on topic. Baileys is great. in coffee or by itself
so is mountain dew and vodka (in the summer)
Quote by Pandrew947

I'm edge. I have personally known someone who died from driving under the influence, so don't give me any "you do it 'cause it's cool" bullshit.

I'm not one of those cocks that go to a party where there is beer and start hitting kids though.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Beer before liquir will make you sicker
Liquir before beer, your in the clear
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Favorite shots everyone?

I very rarely drink anything but shots, Mainly because I cant bare running the toilet every 10 minutes, call me a pussy I dont care and secondly because I like getting drunk in a short a time as possible.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by esther_mouse
oh none they iz lyke wel kl u ony needz 2 drink haff a 1 b4 u iz hammerd innit

...imho, anyway looking at a bottle of bacardi breezer with anything other than disgust is already worthy of solitary confinement.

You owned him.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Another time, me and some mates thought it would be a great idea to do some knock-a-door-runs on bicycles.

We ended up slamming our bikes into random doors. Not a good idea.
tequila shots are good,
and I like my vodka's by the glasses :snyper:
(but mixed w/either juice or redbull )
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by Pandrew947

14/15...0_o

you sure they're not older, 'cause thats pretty young
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by fronkpies
Favorite shots everyone?

I very rarely drink anything but shots, Mainly because I cant bare running the toilet every 10 minutes, call me a pussy I dont care and secondly because I like getting drunk in a short a time as possible.

i shot tequila. i wash it down with something (although hopefully never vodka again, what a mistake). i dance like a retard. i throw up. i drink wine.

...then it's another day
<//////>~ dA
Quote by myself101
14/15...0_o

you sure they're not older, 'cause thats pretty young

You need to come to Britain my friend
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
You need to come to Britain my friend

12 years is the standard!
Quote by rafarquhar
I'm edge. I have personally known someone who died from driving under the influence, so don't give me any "you do it 'cause it's cool" bullshit.

I'm not one of those cocks that go to a party where there is beer and start hitting kids though.

yeah, for anybody who reads my other post...this here is a real man. he has a real reason. hes not just not drinking because he thinks its not cool

i respect you
Absolut ftw.

Last edited by sargasm at Jan 12, 2007,