apparently jade's boyfriend jack called the indian girl a "paki" (a deregotary term for people of pakistani origin generally used to all brown skin people, and my Greek friend in a rugby match strangely).

did he cos if he did they should've chucked him out for being a racist knob
I found it offensice that Jackiey was calling Shilpa 'The Asain'. She was a cunt. How hard is it to pronounce 'Shilpa'?
Oh noes he called somebody a name, how will they ever carry on with their lives.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Quote by Kadaj
Oh noes he called somebody a name, how will they ever carry on with their lives.

I think she will carry on just fine, but thats not what were talking about.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Pile of shit > Big Brother.

Who cares?
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Demonbreed
Pile of shit > Big Brother.

Who cares?

I concur.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Why did that family go in anyway, no-one cares about the program, and then they do something like this.
im not really into it or whatever but someone was telling me this and i thought that in principle if it really was true then he should be ejected.

it could have been that someone called someone else a paki on parkinson or whatever. the show or the people aren't important but the principle of it.

oh and whether it's true or not and what constitutes as racism like the guy earlier said with someone calling someone "the asian". this is a bit more than a big brother discussion
Quote by fronkpies
I think she will carry on just fine, but thats not what were talking about.

It's relevant, racism is slaughtering people because of their race, beating them up, not letting them have jobs. Calling somebody a name is something most people get over by the time they've left primary school, yet there's all this bullshit about it and how it's so bad to do.
Quote by shark38j

Quote by GiantRaven

Quote by unplugtheradio
Quote by adhuv
im not really into it or whatever but someone was telling me this and i thought that in principle if it really was true then he should be ejected.

it could have been that someone called someone else a paki on parkinson or whatever. the show or the people aren't important but the principle of it.

oh and whether it's true or not and what constitutes as racism like the guy earlier said with someone calling someone "the asian". this is a bit more than a big brother discussion

Who the **** cares?

Really, it's just "Paki."
Hell, he might have not even meant it in an offensive way.

Really, does it really matter?
Cracker.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Don't Come In A Thread About An Incident About Big Brother And Bitch About Bb. You Wouldn't Go Into The 'embarrasing Erections' Thread And Start Talking About How It Sucks To Get An Erection.
Quote by Kadaj
It's relevant, racism is slaughtering people because of their race, beating them up, not letting them have jobs. Calling somebody a name is something most people get over by the time they've left primary school, yet there's all this bullshit about it and how it's so bad to do.

Umm no actually its not just that.

Go and look up the definition you fucking dope.
Quote by Izz

cmon grow up.

i'm of asian origin and with mates of all racial backgrounds sometimes we share what may be seen as racist jokes etc. within friends. it's a two way thing and its banter in front of someone's face. its not in an aggressive/threatening way or anything but something which both sides see as acceptable.

sneaking around and calling someone a paki on national television behind their back i see as completely different.
Quote by Kadaj

Last time I checked name calling was still racism.

edit: except when calling someone a dick..etc..
yo.

I BELIEVE
^Mayday
Actually most people who post in the "embarrasing Erections" thread are complaining about how it sucks to get an erection.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by E Daws
^Mayday
Actually most people who post in the "embarrasing Erections" thread are complaining about how it sucks to get an erection.

Last time I checked, the posts contain humorous and embarrasing stories about how they get erections.
Quote by _Mayday_
Don't Come In A Thread About An Incident About Big Brother And Bitch About Bb. You Wouldn't Go Into The 'embarrasing Erections' Thread And Start Talking About How It Sucks To Get An Erection.

Amen.

Now guys, give up the MOD challenge, have a wank, and stop slagging off BB!
Racists are cunts.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
Racists are cunts.

You hypocrit. How do you think cunts feel about that comment? That's double standards, Mr.Meth.
Meh..who cares its just a word.

I call Indians with turbans ragheads, pakis or similar names.

Im racist, I admit that
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Liberation

Im racist, I admit that

Seriously, whats the point?

People like you amaze me
Quote by Liberation

Im racist, I admit that

*Wonders if he's joking...*
Quote by _Mayday_
You hypocrit. How do you think cunts feel about that comment? That's double standards, Mr.Meth.

I don't particularly care how they feel about that comment.

Quote by Liberation

Im racist, I admit that

The gift of life is wasted on you. There are few things that offend me more than the fact that you are sitting here in a relatively comfortable existence and people far more deserving than you are starving to death. You are a disgrace to all humanity.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
I don't particularly care how they feel about that comment.

I think you'll find that cunts everywhere are literally wet....

...with tears. Cause of your mean comments.
Quote by Liberation

Im racist, I admit that

So am you you freakin' Cannuck. Go play hockey and drink some Maple Syrup.
Nothing like using racism so broadly (and incorrectly) as to classify that as racism. You know, calling someone a Paki or an Asian isn't racist on it's own.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by AzureNight
Nothing like using racism so broadly (and incorrectly) as to classify that as racism. You know, calling someone a Paki or an Asian isn't racist on it's own.

Indeed, it's the intent, and for some reason I doubt this guy was using it in a pleasant and polite manner.

Oscar Wilde

I knew Id get negative attention for that comment.

I dont like them, I dont like anything they stand for. They smell like shit and carry around knives claiming that they're "religious" fucking pathetic religion.

Edit: There's nothing wrong with being a racist, as long as you dont act on your thoughts, and as long as you dont go around purposely insulting people to their face.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Last edited by Liberation at Jan 12, 2007,
Quote by _Mayday_

Bugger. There goes my plan.

I'll leave now...........
they should kick them all out, end the programme early, and make sure it never goes on air agian
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
Quote by Liberation

I dont like them, I dont like anything they stand for. They smell like shit and carry around knives claiming that they're "religious" fucking pathetic religion.

Edit: There's nothing wrong with being a racist, as long as you dont act on your thoughts, and as long as you dont go around purposely insulting people to their face.

Dude, your not allowed to have opinions or dislikes, because your racist and that means you want to kill everybody and you're scum.

[/sarcasm]
Quote by shark38j

Quote by GiantRaven

Quote by unplugtheradio
Paki is not actually a racist term, more a slang expression.
It's like saying I'm an Aussie because I come from Australia.
well, Paki has become a loaded word. Like calling Italians I-Ties, and so on... it only refers to their country, but by and large, their country and their ethnicity are basically the same.
Quote by Liberation

LOL.

Ignorance ftl.

I love how you base your opinion on a select few who live near you and are obviously just talking about Sikhs. I personally hate the broad generalisations and ignorance usually displayed by 'racists', it's not so much the fact that they have a bad opinion of a certain race/culture.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by frigginjerk
well, Paki has become a loaded word. Like calling Italians I-Ties, and so on... it only refers to their country, but by and large, their country and their ethnicity are basically the same.

We can pretend that calling someone a Paki is like calling someone an Aussie but we all know it's not.

Paki is a term that comes with a lot of racist undertones, it is not specific to people from Pakistan and 90% of the time the use of it is in a racist way.

It is used by people wishing to cause offence and has nothing to do with whether the were born in Pakistan or not.

You know at a India Pakistan cricket match in 1998 i think the Pakistan section of the crowd all started calling the Indian section Pakis?

It is a derogatory term, whether it should be or not, there's no point in pretending otherwise.
Need.New.Sig.
Quote by Liberation

Is that what you live for?
Getting attention on the internet?

Quote by Meths

The gift of life is wasted on you. There are few things that offend me more than the fact that you are sitting here in a relatively comfortable existence and people far more deserving than you are starving to death. You are a disgrace to all humanity.

Couldn't have said it any better
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.