Alright hopefully last one about this, I need to know how to tell what pick up's will fit into my guitar and which ones i can add into it with out modifying the body on it. Now I am pretty sure all the pick up's on my yamaha pacifica are single coil. I don't think they are active pick up's so I think that ether I would need to add a battery slot (which I don't wanna do) to have active. So now my question is I want emgs on the guitar preferably ones with a cover so it does not show the circles on the pick up. I am willing to pay around 80 dollars per pick up if I have to, but I need to know which ones will fit into the guitar with out having to make big changes on it. Perhaps some one could explain to me what I am looking for or perhaps show me some pick up options? BTW the guitar is 2 single's and one humbucker.
My Gear

Ibanez GSR 200
Schecter C4
Fender Rumble 100
you dont need a battery slot for emgs
dont get emg passives
tbh their crap compared to lots of ones out there
but i think your money would be spent onf a better guitar
i started on a pacifica and moving up was a great decision/
but yeah you can just leave the battery under the pickguard, you dont need a hole made in it
What amp do you have? EMGs are the kind of pickups that will sound much better through a good amp.

And what kind of music do you play?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Well thing is I would never wanna spend over 300 for a regular guitar as I am not primarily a guitarist, I figured I would just upgrade things over time as a hobby. I realize that I could not get it to be around 500+ dollars quality no matter what I really do to it, but I am pretty sure I could make it not half bad. But I don't intend to make this all right away, plan to upgrade it as i get extra money.
My Gear

Ibanez GSR 200
Schecter C4
Fender Rumble 100
three days grace, breaking benjamin mostly my favorite type of things to play... if there is something better i am open to suggestions.. just need something along what i stated
My Gear

Ibanez GSR 200
Schecter C4
Fender Rumble 100
http://store.guitarfetish.com/bibrpiwivito.html These might be what you want, and for 35 dollars. With the money you save, you could probably get some new tuners or some nice hardware.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club