im looking to get a tiny terror. but i just wanted to know if there is something wrong with them, like maybe something that was done wrong in the factory. im afraid it will burn out on me too easily. i love the sound to it though. great little amp. discuss. thanks!
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
orange amps are great
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
^^Cos its a terror...as the name suggests, its got to be a pain to deal with

*ends joke*

There should be no difference between any Orange amp and any other amp (as a general rule of thumb)

And Orange amps are great, I would definatly say the tiny terror is a good amp, get it if its what you want....

Unless of course you mean its a second-hand amp your looking in to or sumthing?
yeah, i would only use it for practice at home...possibly band practice too.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
um... why would it burn out on you too easily or blow? i have an Orange Crush 30 i use for practices and it does me fine. they are pretty quality amps.
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
crush 30 is SS. i have a feeling it will over heat because i can only get a good sound out of it when it is cranked. (volume knob like at 3 o clock almost 4).
Quote by NeverMeant
^Indeed, just try it out first.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Sorry to invade your thread TS. But how are your guys's views on a rocker 30? I just found out my store gets em in also.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R