Cheers man ^^^

I'm the guitarist/singer in this band by the way lol.

Hence the bumping of this thread

Your songs are awesome by the way, just had a listen now.
Last edited by Cyclotoolica at Jan 13, 2007,
Please can someone else please crit
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I have to say a pretty decent the drums need to be turned a bit and to the center more. The guitar and vocals both need to boosted a lot, I can barely hear what you're saying. Overall a decent song, I prefer the song when it gets faster.
Quote by guitarbreaker
I have to say a pretty decent the drums need to be turned a bit and to the center more. The guitar and vocals both need to boosted a lot, I can barely hear what you're saying. Overall a decent song, I prefer the song when it gets faster.

I agree with everything he said. The song is good even when it's not going fast though. I think you have a great song here.....just change those things and you'll be good to go. Keep up the good work!

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503947
Thanks anymore?

Help me to live.

Good stuff, the vocals and guitars are not loud enough. Is there a bass?
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Thanks for all your crits people, yeah the levels are pretty screwed up, it was only a rough recording so we didn't sort it out.

Any more crits please?
Oh god!
lmao
thank you for your crit

Help me to live.

Good song, turn up the vocals and guitar as everyone else said, and I'm not big on the vocals, but theyre not bad and good clean to growl transition.
imo.
singing in tune would help? no offense, it just would. and the tone of the snare drum sounds more appropriate for reggae than this, otherwise, i like it.
Idlefolk
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul
Lotus Telecaster copy w/ Fender pickups
Epiphone Valve Junior
Ibanez Tubescreamer, EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Digitech Metal Master, DigiDelay
Crybaby Wah
Quote by kyucide
singing in tune would help? no offense, it just would. and the tone of the snare drum sounds more appropriate for reggae than this, otherwise, i like it.

yeah, it all needs work still, hopefully we will get it tight soon.

Help me to live.

Quote by kyucide

yeah i know. I'm starting singing lessons next week
The song sounds pretty cool. Reminds me a lot of Tool, which is great. The vocals definitely need to be louder and with a bit more range (like how Tool have the louder, higher vocals on their choruses). Keep it up!
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Quote by IgnoreThis
The song sounds pretty cool. Reminds me a lot of Tool, which is great. The vocals definitely need to be louder and with a bit more range (like how Tool have the louder, higher vocals on their choruses). Keep it up!

thanks , tool are one of out biggest influences.

Help me to live.

The only instrument I can hear clearly is the drums. The vocals and guitar are way too low, and I don't even know if bass exists in that song.

The song sounds pretty cool, though. Make everything louder and adjust your EQ's so everything comes through in the mix, and it should sound great.
yeah. I would say just to tighten it up, but it sounds like it could be a pretty good song. Just turn down drums, tighten snare, turn up vocals and maybe fix in a few places, but it sounds like it could be really cool if it was mixed right and everything. You could easily adjust it. Good luck and KEEP ROCKIN! Check out my music too https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
Quote by gunsnroses89
yeah. I would say just to tighten it up, but it sounds like it could be a pretty good song. Just turn down drums, tighten snare, turn up vocals and maybe fix in a few places, but it sounds like it could be really cool if it was mixed right and everything. You could easily adjust it. Good luck and KEEP ROCKIN! Check out my music too https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091

thanks dude ^

we shall have some live recordings soon hopefully we shall have improved

Help me to live.

Yea i would agree with fixing of volumes definatley the bass. And yea the Snare does sound a abit slack. but i think you'll have a cool sound when sorted!
Buying Handicapt Dwarfs Aint Big Nor Clever!
thanks guys

Help me to live.

im listenin 2 it atm n the drums r a bit of an overkill, everything else needs 2 seriously b turnd up!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
dammit, ur in Essex, that's not good to me
oh and no offence but the singin sounded a tad flat. but hey better than wat im capable of. and do u even hv a bass player?!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
dammit, ur in Essex, that's not good to me
Quote by Lucifers Minion
oh and no offence but the singin sounded a tad flat. but hey better than wat im capable of. and do u even hv a bass player?!

yes i'm the bass player!

they just did a jason newstead to me my bass is real quiet

Help me to live.

I can't hear the vocals, but I think the rest of it sounds good.

What microphone are you using?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA