So what exactly are these "chavs"? They sound like aussie bogans on crack.

Tell stories of them being gangsta or whatever they think they are...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by tommyt

You forgot "[/Thread]" EDIT: Damn you mayday, beaten to it!
Its always a must.

Or, alternatively you can sum Chavs up like this: "The Scum of the Earth"
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
They hang in groups just generally being anti-social yobs. They enjoy riding Quad-Bikes and Mopeds or w/e through quiet residential areas and pretend to be black rappers with their slang.
whats that rapper girls name from the UK? Lady sovreign or something? IS she a chav? I know her music sounds like the green apple squirts that came out of my ass a minute ago.
Not Enough AssHatery
They are a new brand of cookies. 1 part vanilla icing, 2 parts cranberry sauce, and 1 teaspoon of head cheese.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
whats the [/thread] thing about?
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
chav

antisocial youth
fails in school
has a fondness for tracksuits, baseball caps and alcohol
Quote by Metal-X
They are a new brand of cookies. 1 part vanilla icing, 2 parts cranberry sauce, and 1 teaspoon of head cheese.

you can eat chavs?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by jeowy
whats the [/thread] thing about?

it means end of thread. often used by belicose thread enders
Quote by mikb
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/6255979.stm
This is considered by some chavs to be a hobby.

in a way that was funny and clever
in another way it was sick and wrong
but to be honest its quite true...
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
They are the bottom rung of society.

They dress in tracksuits and live off a diet of chips, burgers and beer. They hang around street corners drinking out of cans or plastic cups and listen to shitty dance music. They are no use for anything except for shouting abuse at random passers-by, or mugging little old ladies. They live in every major town or city in the British Isles, although in Scotland they're known as neds.

The average chav has on their bedroom floor eight pairs of dirty underwear, fourteen empty beer cans and half a mouldy carpet.

The average age for a chav to bear a child is 12 and a half.

Statistically, if one chav/ned was dropped head first from a five story building every fifteen seconds for eight days, it would make an awful lot of people happy.
Quote by myself101
you can eat chavs?

Yeah, they just went on sale down at the store.

You want me to pick you up a pack or two?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
thats CHASV not CHAVS
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by mikb
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/6255979.stm
This is considered by some chavs to be a hobby.

Im not usually an evil person, but that **** desrves to ****ing rot in hell!!

Quote by _Mayday_
Council Housed Anti-social Vermin!

I thought it was:
C: Council
H: Housing (and)
A: Anti-social
V: Violence
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by chubbychunks
[/tired]
Edit: Damn you, editor!

Yeah, I screwed up. Hopefully, noone else saw.
average age for a chav to bear a child is 12 and 1/2?

they dont sound hot, so they must be really slutty
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
So what exactly are these "chavs"? They sound like aussie bogans on crack.

Tell stories of them being gangsta or whatever they think they are...

We have something close, "Lads". They wear Nautica and Polo, go to raves, do typical rave things like do drugs and dance like idiots.

I have two brothers who are them, they were down here in melbourne for christmas and one said, "Where abouts is the burberry shop in Sydney?"

So anyone know of any 12-15 yr old preg chicks over england???
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

My g/f lolololoololl

Nah, joking. She's 10.
Quote by _Mayday_

Yeah, I screwed up. Hopefully, noone else saw.

I did
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
Heh.

I hate kiddie sluts, there was this girl in my yr 7 class who wanted to jump on to everyones penises, except the fat ugly guys (apparently she does turn some guys down). She said to some random guy (Who was in yr 5 which would mean he's 10) if he'd go out with her she'd suck his **** in this ditch behind some bushes.

I told the whole class the next day at school.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
We have something close, "Lads". They wear Nautica and Polo, go to raves, do typical rave things like do drugs and dance like idiots.

I have two brothers who are them, they were down here in melbourne for christmas and one said, "Where abouts is the burberry shop in Sydney?"

I used to have a friend ages ago (who lives in Nottingham, inccidentally). She was 13. After a few months of knowing her she became a Chav and learned their ways. She said it was because of fashion and peer pressure etc.
She gets this boyfriend, gets pregnant he dumps her and thats the last i ever heard from her. Although she probably wasn't educated enough to know about contraception... So yeah. I do. Or used to.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas